- Defense bill mandating Made-in-USA sneakers advances Updated: Jun-16-16 2:25 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - A provision to require the military to provide American-made sneakers to personnel upon arrival at basic training has survived an attempt by a South Carolina lawmaker to remove it.
- 2 Senate leaders survive Haley opposition; 1 senator ousted Updated: Jun-14-16 11:22 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - So far, Gov. Nikki Haley is one for four. Two of the Senate leaders she tried to unseat defeated their challengers Tuesday, but a third will leave the Legislature after 32 years.
- Sanford, Mulvaney easily win primaries in re-election bids Updated: Jun-14-16 10:57 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Incumbent Republican U.S. Reps. Mark Sanford and Mick Mulvaney easily captured their party nominations Tuesday in a quiet South Carolina primary.
- The Latest: Recount likely in 2nd District Democratic race Updated: Jun-14-16 10:39 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Latest on the South Carolina primaries (all times local):
- 2 congressmen, 39 legislators face primary challengers Updated: Jun-14-16 7:00 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Voters across South Carolina will determine whether two incumbent congressmen and 39 legislators survive primary contests to be on November's ballots.
- 3 US House races, legislative contests highlight primary Updated: Jun-13-16 12:00 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A record 3 million people are registered to vote in South Carolina, but don't expect any voting records to be set when voters go to the polls Tuesday in the state primary.
- Mayor: Prayers of Charlestonians are with those in Orlando Updated: Jun-12-16 4:20 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg says the prayers of Charlestonians are with those in Orlando after 50 people were killed there in the worst mass shooting in American history.
- 2 incumbent SC congressmen face primary challenges Updated: Jun-10-16 3:17 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Three congressional seats are up for grabs next week in South Carolina, including one held by an incumbent GOP congressman who as governor came under fire for lying about his whereabouts when he was out of the country with a woman who wasn't his wife.