- Rossi stretches his final drops of gas to win the Indy 500 Updated: May-30-16 2:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Alexander Rossi spent the biggest weekend in auto racing last year in Monaco, looking for a television that was broadcasting the Indianapolis 500. Back then, American was still hoping he could land a full-time ride in Formula One.
- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):
- Tony Kanaan fastest in final practice for 100th Indy 500 Updated: May-27-16 1:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Kanaan was so frustrated during qualifying that he was simply relieved once it was over.
- Some of the worst crashes in Indianapolis 500 history Updated: May-20-16 3:10 am
INDIANAPOLIS - High speed, risky maneuvers and a crowded field have always been a dangerous combination at the Indianapolis 500. But at a race that has too often ended in tragedy for drivers, crew members and fans, the most spectacular crashes are often the most unforgettable. As Indy celebrates its 100th race on May 29, The Associated Press looks back at some of the worst crashes over the past century.
- Pagenaud expands IndyCar lead with 3rd straight victory Updated: May-14-16 7:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud turned up the heat in Indianapolis' record-breaking cold Saturday.
- Pagenaud adds another pole win to dominant start at Indy GP Updated: May-13-16 9:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud keeps finding ways to stay ahead of the IndyCar pack.