- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- NBA: Harden should've been called for foul on winning shot Updated: Apr-23-16 12:27 am
HOUSTON - The NBA said Friday that Houston's James Harden should have been given an offensive foul for pushing Golden State's Andre Iguodala before his winning shot Thursday night in Game 3 of the first-round playoff series.
- Rockets clinch playoff berth with 116-81 win over Kings Updated: Apr-13-16 11:37 pm
HOUSTON - After it looked as if they'd be heading home early just a week ago, the Houston Rockets are in the playoffs after securing the final Western Conference playoff spot on the last day of the regular season.
- Heat rally past Bulls, 106-98 for 46th win of the season Updated: Apr-07-16 11:39 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade wanted Miami to view Thursday night as a close-out opportunity, a chance for the Heat to essentially finish off a Chicago team desperate to keep its season alive.
- Dragic scores 22, Heat roll past Pistons, 107-89 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:03 pm
MIAMI - There was no way for the Miami Heat to gain ground in the Eastern Conference playoff race on Tuesday night.