- Elizabeth Warren to speak at New Hampshire Dem convention Updated: May-24-16 11:10 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is going to be the keynote speaker at the 2016 New Hampshire Democratic Party state convention next month.
- Politicians help launch mental health awareness campaign Updated: May-23-16 12:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officials are joining Michelle Obama, Richard Gere and Prince Harry in encouraging residents to care for their mental health and learn the signs of emotional distress.
- Center named for fallen officer to re-open with renovations Updated: May-22-16 12:44 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A community center honoring a New Hampshire police officer who died in the line of duty is re-opening after a major renovation project.
- Senate backs bill to buy prison body scanners to catch drugs Updated: May-19-16 5:02 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A debate is brewing in Concord over whether spending $2 million to install body scanners at prisons and jails is the best way to halt illegal drugs from entering.
- Senate passes ban on gay conversion therapy for minors Updated: May-12-16 11:24 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican and Democratic lawmakers in the New Hampshire Senate reached agreement late Thursday on a bill to ban gay conversion therapy on minors after a debate over religious freedom nearly derailed the effort.
- Hassan hits Washington 'dysfunction,' outlines Senate goals Updated: May-11-16 1:31 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan said Wednesday that combating climate change, supporting women's reproductive rights and making college more affordable will be some of her top priorities if elected to the U.S. Senate.
- Drug crisis hotline to start in New Hampshire this week Updated: May-10-16 1:28 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire residents struggling with heroin addiction and other substance abuse problems will soon be able to call a state hotline for help.
- Ayotte's Senate rival trying to hang Trump around her neck Updated: May-07-16 2:56 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte casts herself as independent, focused on New Hampshire over party politics in her re-election bid. But now she's trying to fight off a different label, one that Democrats will assign her at every turn: Loyal ally of Donald Trump.
- Youth services agency facing reform following child deaths Updated: May-01-16 11:42 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The beating death of 3-year-old Brielle Gage in late 2014 shocked New Hampshire and shone a spotlight on the state's child protective services agency - one that's only grown more intense.