- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Rams can't get offense going in 16-13 loss to Ravens Updated: Nov-22-15 6:36 pm
BALTIMORE - Jeff Fisher's plan to rejuvenate the St. Louis Rams' offense with Case Keenum didn't exactly go as expected.
- Ravens beat Rams 16-13, but lose Flacco for season Updated: Nov-22-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - It's been this kind of season for the Baltimore Ravens: Even when they win, they lose.
- Penalties have been big problem for Rams tackle Robinson Updated: Nov-18-15 8:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties have been a big problem for St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson. The second overall pick last year is hard at work trying to avoid the flags.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Fisher concerned with D-linemen jumping offside Updated: Nov-11-15 7:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive linemen jumped offside five times in last week's overtime loss at Minnesota.
- Welker impresses Rams on first day Updated: Nov-10-15 7:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher joked that once Wes Welker converts a few third downs, St. Louis Rams fans will start chanting his name instead of rookie Todd Gurley's.
- Arizona in control but Seattle will have chance to catch up Updated: Nov-10-15 3:14 am
- Adrian Peterson gets best of Gurley; Vikings beat Rams in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 2:59 am
MINNEAPOLIS - In 2007, dynamic rookie Adrian Peterson walked out of a showdown with veteran LaDainian Tomlinson with the NFL's single-game rushing record and the label of best running back in the game.
- Vikings lose Bridgewater, beat Rams 21-18 in OT Updated: Nov-08-15 6:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Angered by a hit to Teddy Bridgewater's head that knocked the quarterback out of the game, the Minnesota Vikings kept their composure and steered their feelings toward another steely victory.
- Rams TE Jared Cook bounces back after rough stretch Updated: Nov-07-15 2:18 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL trading deadline came and went this week and tight end Jared Cook remains a St. Louis Ram.
- Kendricks out, Barr questionable for Vikings against Rams Updated: Nov-06-15 3:13 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings middle linebacker Eric Kendricks will miss the game against St. Louis on Sunday because of a rib injury.
- Rams running back Trey Watts suspended indefinitely by NFL Updated: Nov-04-15 6:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams backup running back Trey Watts has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- Herschel Walker predicted stardom for Rams rookie Updated: Nov-03-15 8:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - Herschel Walker says he predicted St. Louis Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley would be a star long before he was tearing up NFL defenses.
- Rams not getting too satisfied with 4-3 record Updated: Nov-02-15 7:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - More and more, it's looking like the St. Louis Rams are for real.
- Behind Gurley's rushing, stout defense, Rams beat 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:15 am
ST. LOUIS - Don't look now but the St. Louis Rams have found a winning combination.
- Gurley leads way with 133 yards as Rams handle 49ers 27-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley is hard to bring down, and Tavon Austin is difficult to lay a finger on. That was quite a 1-2 punch for the St. Louis Rams.
- Rams playmaker Tavon Austin shows he can block Updated: Oct-31-15 2:09 am
ST. LOUIS - Tavon Austin is becoming more of a regular contributor to the St. Louis Rams offense. Even when he doesn't have the ball.