- Dorsey would have to give up Square to be Twitter CEO Updated: Jun-22-15 2:10 pm
NEW YORK - Jack Dorsey would have to give up his post at Square if he's to become CEO of Twitter.
- Twitter's lame-duck CEO 'over the moon' about changes ahead Updated: Jun-16-15 4:25 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter's lame-duck CEO Dick Costolo says he is leaving the company stocked with new features that will boost revenue and help make the short-messaging service useful to more people.
- Twitter's twists and turns - can it keep flying? Updated: Jun-14-15 12:46 pm
NEW YORK - The Pope is on Twitter, along with the Dalai Lama, world leaders and, of course, Kim Kardashian.
- Twitter's Dick Costolo stepping down as CEO Updated: Jun-11-15 8:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter CEO Dick Costolo, who helped turn the trendy messaging startup into a global town square, is stepping down amid criticism over the company's disappointing financial performance and a recent stock slide.
- Once-ousted Twitter CEO gets 2nd chance to run service Updated: Jun-11-15 7:31 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter once dumped co-founder Jack Dorsey as its CEO because he was deemed unqualified for the job. Now, the short-messaging service is giving Dorsey a second chance, at least temporarily, to prove he can turn Twitter into a profitable business and lure more people into sharing tidbits of news, entertainment, insight and tedium.