- Angle mulls US Senate bid; testing waters for money, support Updated: Feb-12-16 6:09 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada conservative Sharron Angle says she's trying to determine if she could raise enough money to run for the U.S. Senate again, a move that could throw a wrench in Republicans' hopes to claim Democratic Sen. Harry Reid's soon-to-be-vacant seat.
- Nevada's Senate hopefuls raise similar amounts last quarter Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The contenders for Harry Reid's seat in the U.S. Senate said they raised similar amounts in the last three months of 2015, although the Republican candidate has more in the bank.
- Lee, Roberson have money lead in Nevada House primaries Updated: Feb-01-16 8:37 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The state of play in Nevada's four congressional races is coming into sharper focus after candidates filed quarterly financial reports over the weekend with the Federal Election Commission. Here's a look at who's ahead in the campaign money game:
- Democrat Jacky Rosen launches bid for Rep. Heck's House seat Updated: Jan-26-16 4:18 pm
HENDERSON, Nevada - The leader of a Henderson synagogue announced Tuesday that she'll run for the southern Nevada congressional seat being vacated by Rep. Joe Heck.
- Senate hopeful launches 'African Americans for Cortez Masto' Updated: Jan-25-16 5:10 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A group of African-American state lawmakers, community group leaders and pastors are signing on to promote Democrat Catherine Cortez Masto's Senate campaign in the black community.