- Republican group reserves $6M airtime for Nevada Senate race Updated: Jun-28-16 7:59 pm
LAS VEGAS - A group affiliated with Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has reserved $6 million worth of TV airtime in Nevada ahead of the November elections.
- Ads attack Nevada Senate candidate Cortez Masto over Uber Updated: Jun-27-16 6:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - A PAC is launching a $1.2 million ad blitz this week to criticize Democratic Senate candidate Catherine Cortez Masto for her role in ride-hailing service Uber's temporary shutdown in Nevada.
- Race for swing Nevada House district should be money magnet Updated: Jun-24-16 7:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Winning a southern Nevada congressional district that's split almost evenly between Democrats and Republicans won't be cheap - a fact underscored by hefty airtime reservations and the advent of a new super PAC solely focused on helping Republican Danny Tarkanian.
- Nevada Senate candidates proposing televised debates Updated: Jun-16-16 8:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Candidates in Nevada's pivotal Senate contest say they're looking forward to facing off in televised debates.
- Harry Reid's picks fare well in Nevada Democratic primary Updated: Jun-15-16 10:20 pm
LAS VEGAS - Democratic Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid may not be running this cycle, but he scored a broad victory in the Nevada primary on Tuesday when congressional candidates he supported landed decisive wins.
- After primaries, sights shift to Nevada Senate race Updated: Jun-15-16 4:08 am
LAS VEGAS - A nationally important Nevada Senate race that's been in the background during the primary season is about to burst onto center stage, after Republican Rep. Joe Heck and former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto breezed through their primaries in a quest to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Harry Reid.
- The Latest: Radio host Evans to face Amodei in Congress race Updated: Jun-15-16 1:21 am
LAS VEGAS - The Latest on the Nevada primary election day voting (all times local):
- A guide to the Nevada primary election Updated: Jun-13-16 8:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Voters in Tuesday's Nevada primary will bring focus to a high-stakes U.S. Senate battle, narrow the field in four House races, and settle some contests for the state Legislature.
- House, legislative primaries dominate Election Day Updated: Jun-13-16 3:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Two fiercely competitive Nevada congressional contests are the races to watch on Election Day, as voters choose who should compete for the open seat held by Republican Rep. Joe Heck and who should try to reclaim GOP Rep. Cresent Hardy's seat for the Democrats.
- Harry Reid striving to win 1 last campaign before he retires Updated: Jun-12-16 8:46 am
LAS VEGAS - Democratic leader Harry Reid says he wishes he could stay in the U.S. Senate forever.
- Republican House primary gets uglier with dark money ads Updated: Jun-11-16 7:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada residents will have a hard time escaping the ugliness of the Republican primary in the 3rd Congressional District over the next few days, as commercials slamming "two-faced Michael Roberson" and "Dirty Danny" blanket the airwaves just before Election Day.
- Sharron Angle-backed Nevada ballot proposals struggling Updated: Jun-08-16 10:45 pm
RENO, Nevada - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Sharron Angle said Wednesday that while she hasn't given up, it will be an uphill battle to gather enough signatures to meet an upcoming deadline for her three proposed ballot measures, including requiring a photo ID to vote.
- A battle royal shaping up for open Senate seat in Nevada Updated: Jun-05-16 10:41 am
LAS VEGAS - In a state where the politics can be as raucous as the casinos, the race for U.S. Senate in Nevada is shaping up as a battle royal.