- Juventus beats Man City 1-0 to join it in knockout stage Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus advanced to the knockout stages of the Champions League and moved above Manchester City into top spot in Group D, with a 1-0 win over the Premier League side on Wednesday.
- Liverpool beats Man City 4-1 in best showing under Klopp Updated: Nov-21-15 5:56 pm
Liverpool produced its best performance since the arrival of new manager Juergen Klopp to beat Premier League title chasers Manchester City 4-1 on Saturday.
- Vardy ties scoring record as England honors Paris victims Updated: Nov-21-15 2:25 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jamie Vardy tied the Premier League record for scoring in consecutive games to help Leicester climb surprisingly to the top of the standings on Saturday, when English football paid tribute to the victims of the Paris attacks.
- Brazil, Argentina win to boost World Cup qualifying chances Updated: Nov-17-15 9:18 pm
SALVADOR, Brazil - Brazil revived its World Cup qualifying campaign with a 3-0 win over Peru on Tuesday.
- Argentina, Brazil draw 1-1 in classic World Cup qualifier Updated: Nov-13-15 11:50 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina and Brazil drew 1-1 in their much-awaited World Cup qualifier on Friday, with neither of the traditional South American powers able to secure the victory needed to kick-start their slow start to the 2018 qualifying campaign.
- Rain washes out Argentina vs. Brazil; set for Friday Updated: Nov-12-15 6:57 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's highly-anticipated 2018 World Cup qualifier against Brazil was postponed on Thursday because of torrential rain and is now scheduled for Friday.