- Blue Jays' Aaron Sanchez suspended 3 games, John Gibbons 1 Updated: Aug-04-15 4:44 pm
TORONTO - Toronto pitcher Aaron Sanchez was suspended for three games and manager John Gibbons for one for their roles in Sunday's brawling game between the Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals.
- Price silences scuffling Twins as Jays win 5-1 Updated: Aug-03-15 5:44 pm
TORONTO - Minnesota's scuffling offense ran into a familiar foe with to a familiar result.
- Price dominant in Toronto debut, Jays beat Twins 5-1 Updated: Aug-03-15 3:59 pm
TORONTO - David Price struck out 11 over eight innings to win his Blue Jays debut, Josh Donaldson hit a tiebreaking home run and Toronto beat the Minnesota Twins 5-1 in the opener of a four-game series between AL wild-card contenders.
- Blue Jays, Royals escalate feud by trading barbs on Twitter Updated: Aug-03-15 2:38 pm
TORONTO - The Royals and Blue Jays have moved on: After an exchange of hit batters, they're now trading barbs on Twitter.
- Colabello homers, Jays beat Royals 5-2 in testy game Updated: Aug-02-15 4:35 pm
- Benches, bullpens clear at game between Royals, Jays Updated: Aug-02-15 4:08 pm
TORONTO - Both benches and bullpens emptied after Toronto reliever Aaron Sanchez was ejected for throwing at Kansas City's Alcides Escobar in the eighth inning on Sunday. It was the climax of a game-long spat that began when Royals starter Edinson Volquez hit Josh Donaldson on the left arm in the first inning.
- Lowe roughed in up in Toronto debut, Royals beat Jays 7-6 Updated: Aug-01-15 5:08 pm
TORONTO - New Toronto reliever Mark Lowe will want to wipe away the bad memories from his Blue Jays debut as soon as possible.
- Duffy allows 3 HRs, Jays beat Royals 5-2 Updated: Jul-30-15 11:00 pm
TORONTO - Kansas City's Danny Duffy doesn't often give up a lot of home runs. That changed against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Blue Jays land Price in Toronto's 2nd big trade of week Updated: Jul-30-15 7:26 pm
DETROIT - Toronto acquired All-Star left-hander David Price from the Detroit Tigers on Thursday, the second major move in less than a week by the Blue Jays as they chase their first postseason appearance since 1993.
- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops Updated: Jul-28-15 12:38 pm
- Gutierrez homers in 10th to lift Mariners over Blue Jays 6-5 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:27 pm
SEATTLE - Franklin Gutierrez delivered the biggest hit yet of his comeback with the Seattle Mariners.
- Martin, Donaldson homer to help Blue Jays power past A's 5-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 8:17 pm
OAKLAND, California - The highest-scoring offense in the majors is heating up at the right time.
- Donaldson returns to Oakland as an All-Star with Blue Jays Updated: Jul-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Josh Donaldson had a little extra time to reflect on his tenure with the Athletics during his first trip back to the aging Oakland Coliseum.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Royals edge Blue Jays 11-10 after blowing seven-run lead Updated: Jul-12-15 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Paulo Orlando came through again for the Kansas City Royals.
- Samardzija, White Sox blank Blue Jays 2-0 Updated: Jul-09-15 7:02 pm
CHICAGO - Jeff Samardzija kept the Chicago White Sox on a roll.
- Royals, Cardinals form alliance for All-Star final vote Updated: Jul-08-15 7:03 pm
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Verlander drops to 0-4 as Blue Jays beat Tigers 10-5 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:32 pm