- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- WRs Floyd, Brown questionable against Bengals Updated: Nov-20-15 7:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd and John Brown, two of Arizona's top three wide receivers, are listed as questionable because of hamstring injuries for the Cardinals' game Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Ravens to honor former safety Ed Reed Updated: Nov-20-15 4:17 pm
For nearly a decade, Ed Reed was the measuring stick for NFL safeties.
- Cardinals' Iupati returns to practice after scare in Seattle Updated: Nov-19-15 5:55 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona left guard Mike Iupati practiced Thursday on a limited basis, returning to workouts just four days after he was taken off the field in Seattle in an ambulance.
- Arizona's Palmer: 'It's not just another game' Updated: Nov-18-15 8:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A little over four years ago, Carson Palmer was home, away from football without pay, in a bitter stalemate with Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown.
- Cardinals get big road victory, now comes challenge at home Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The victory in Seattle was as big a win as the Cardinals have had since Bruce Arians became their coach, and one of the biggest since the franchise moved to the desert 27 years ago.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:38 am
SEATTLE - Carson Palmer had two balls stripped from his hands, one that led to a Seattle touchdown and another that was returned for a score that left the Seahawks' home field shaking.
- Linebacker Alex Okafor set to return to Cardinals Updated: Nov-12-15 8:30 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Alex Okafor's return could provide a big boost to the Arizona Cardinals defense.
- Cardinals like chances in Seattle with Palmer at QB Updated: Nov-11-15 7:13 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The only time they beat the Seahawks in Seattle in Bruce Arians' time as Arizona coach, the Cardinals had Carson Palmer at quarterback.
- Cardinals' Mathieu: Seahawks 'kind of in our way' Updated: Nov-10-15 6:21 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals went back to work on Tuesday, and no one pretended that next Sunday night's game at Seattle is just another one on the schedule.
- Arians says he expects more out of Calais Campbell Updated: Nov-03-15 6:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is known to publicly call out some of his top players, presumably as motivation.
- Arians: 2nd half 'as good as we've played all season' Updated: Nov-02-15 7:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians downplays the magnitude of his halftime "talk" to his players in Cleveland.
- Palmer, Cardinals rebound in 2nd half, bury Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-02-15 9:46 am
CLEVELAND - Bruce Arians has been described as unfiltered, a straight shooter in an age of political correctness.
- Palmer throws 4 TD passes as Cardinals beat Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Arizona coach Bruce Arians didn't throw a chair or erupt into a tirade at halftime. The Cardinals didn't have to be told how badly they were playing.
- Cardinals' Golden making name for himself with all-out style Updated: Oct-28-15 8:06 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Markus Golden was not credited with a statistic Monday night in his team's win over the Baltimore Ravens. Still, he played 51 snaps, or 80 percent of the Arizona Cardinals' defensive plays, and his coach has taken notice of the rookie linebacker's play.
- Chris Johnson shows Monday night audience what he still has Updated: Oct-27-15 8:02 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Chris Johnson put on another big show on Monday night, just like he used to.
- Arians gets his close win, Ravens another tough loss Updated: Oct-27-15 7:21 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Bruce Arians wanted to show that his team could win a close game. The Arizona Cardinals gave him one.
- Johnson rolls over defender, Cardinals beat Ravens 26-18 Updated: Oct-27-15 1:06 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Chris Johnson rolled to victory. His Arizona Cardinals had to hold on to win.
- Fitzgerald, Smith: The tall & short of elite receivers Updated: Oct-26-15 6:48 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - They are the tall and short of it among elite receivers in the NFL.