- Cardinals hit the road after rough loss to Rams at home Updated: Oct-05-15 7:38 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Poor pass protection, red zone inefficiency, third-down woes, turnovers.
- Cardinals happy that Chris Johnson 'fell in our lap' Updated: Oct-01-15 9:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - It was late in training camp. Andre Ellington was having his usual injury troubles. Rookie David Johnson was sidelined with a sore hamstring.
- With Palmer at controls, Cardinals' offense in high gear Updated: Sep-30-15 8:11 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Through three games, Arians-ball sure looks like a force to be reckoned with in the NFL.
- Kaepernick throws 4 picks, Cardinals rout 49ers 47-7 Updated: Sep-27-15 8:57 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyrann Mathieu was lying in wait. So was Justin Bethel and the rest of the Arizona secondary.
- 49ers stumble and stagger to 47-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 8:32 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Colin Kaepernick's first pass was off his back foot. Interception, touchdown. Next series, another off-balance throw. Interception, touchdown.
- In 3rd season with Arians, Fitzgerald off to fast start Updated: Sep-24-15 7:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When Bruce Arians became Arizona's coach in 2013, Larry Fitzgerald learned he would be changing positions.
- Cardinals off to fast start, but line changes loom Updated: Sep-21-15 8:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have scored a league-best 79 points in two games. They have scored 11 touchdowns and are a perfect seven TDs in seven appearances in the red zone. They haven't allowed a sack.
- Palmer comes up big again, Cardinals beat Bears 48-23 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:20 am
CHICAGO - Carson Palmer is off to such a strong start it's almost hard to believe he missed any time a year ago.
- Palmer throws 4 TDs in Cardinals' 48-23 win over Bears Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
CHICAGO - As long as Carson Palmer is in the lineup, the Arizona Cardinals believe they can beat anybody. And they will be tough to knock off if he keeps playing like this.
- Arizona looks to shore up screen defense against Bears Updated: Sep-17-15 8:32 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - James Bettcher is off to a good start as the Arizona Cardinals' new defensive coordinator. Except when it comes to defending those screen passes and other short tosses to the running back, that is.
- Unsung tight ends have big opening weekend in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 7:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A big, dynamic tight end is a mismatch nightmare for NFL defenses.
- Ellington has sprained knee; Arians won't rule out RB Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a sprained right knee, an injury that's less serious than initially feared.
- Palmer throws for 3 TDs, Cardinals beat Saints 31-19 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - From the first series to his very last on Sunday, Carson Palmer showed just how much he means to the Arizona Cardinals.
- 3 players return to practice but Momah out with knee injury Updated: Sep-09-15 7:59 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Wide receiver Michael Floyd and tight ends Jermaine Gresham and Troy Niklas returned to practice on a limited basis for the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday but tight end Ifeanyi Momah is out with a knee injury.