- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers Updated: Nov-29-15 9:09 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Give Carson Palmer some style points for punctuating the Cardinals' latest win, however silly it looked when he tumbled over after spiking the ball.
- 49ers beat themselves with 13 penalties, fall to Cardinals Updated: Nov-29-15 9:07 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Quinton Dial believed he was making a legal play when he came straight at Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer and clobbered him.
- Arizona Cardinals piling up points, yards, wins, fans Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians calls it "no risk it, no biscuit," a philosophy that's piling up points, fans and victories for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Quiet speedster Nelson joins Arizona's passing game Updated: Nov-25-15 8:54 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When you're 5-foot-10, weigh 160 pounds and play in the NFL, you'd better be fast.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- WRs Floyd, Brown questionable against Bengals Updated: Nov-20-15 7:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd and John Brown, two of Arizona's top three wide receivers, are listed as questionable because of hamstring injuries for the Cardinals' game Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Cardinals' Iupati returns to practice after scare in Seattle Updated: Nov-19-15 5:55 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona left guard Mike Iupati practiced Thursday on a limited basis, returning to workouts just four days after he was taken off the field in Seattle in an ambulance.
- Arizona's Palmer: 'It's not just another game' Updated: Nov-18-15 8:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A little over four years ago, Carson Palmer was home, away from football without pay, in a bitter stalemate with Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown.
- Cardinals get big road victory, now comes challenge at home Updated: Nov-16-15 6:20 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The victory in Seattle was as big a win as the Cardinals have had since Bruce Arians became their coach, and one of the biggest since the franchise moved to the desert 27 years ago.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:38 am
SEATTLE - Carson Palmer had two balls stripped from his hands, one that led to a Seattle touchdown and another that was returned for a score that left the Seahawks' home field shaking.
- Linebacker Alex Okafor set to return to Cardinals Updated: Nov-12-15 8:30 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Alex Okafor's return could provide a big boost to the Arizona Cardinals defense.
- Cardinals like chances in Seattle with Palmer at QB Updated: Nov-11-15 7:13 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The only time they beat the Seahawks in Seattle in Bruce Arians' time as Arizona coach, the Cardinals had Carson Palmer at quarterback.
- Cardinals' Mathieu: Seahawks 'kind of in our way' Updated: Nov-10-15 6:21 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals went back to work on Tuesday, and no one pretended that next Sunday night's game at Seattle is just another one on the schedule.
- Arians says he expects more out of Calais Campbell Updated: Nov-03-15 6:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is known to publicly call out some of his top players, presumably as motivation.
- Arians: 2nd half 'as good as we've played all season' Updated: Nov-02-15 7:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians downplays the magnitude of his halftime "talk" to his players in Cleveland.
- Palmer, Cardinals rebound in 2nd half, bury Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-02-15 9:46 am
CLEVELAND - Bruce Arians has been described as unfiltered, a straight shooter in an age of political correctness.
- Palmer throws 4 TD passes as Cardinals beat Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Arizona coach Bruce Arians didn't throw a chair or erupt into a tirade at halftime. The Cardinals didn't have to be told how badly they were playing.