- Kentucky GOP embraces Bevin's candidacy at annual dinner Updated: May-30-15 9:29 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - In one year, Matt Bevin has gone from party crasher to party leader.
- Kentucky's general election filled with political 'firsts' Updated: May-24-15 10:32 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Ryan Quarles has some streaks of gray in his hair, which can seem odd when he tells people why they should vote for him.
- State Sen. Westerfield wins Republican nomination for AG Updated: May-19-15 9:28 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - State Sen. Whitney Westerfield has won the Republican nomination for Kentucky attorney general.
- Jack Conway wins Democratic nomination for Kentucky governor Updated: May-19-15 7:04 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Attorney General Jack Conway has easily won the Democratic nomination for Kentucky governor.
- Kentucky voters weigh hotly contested GOP governor's primary Updated: May-19-15 7:03 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - As a bitterly contested Republican primary for governor wound to a close, Kentucky voters headed to the polls Tuesday to sort through the contenders in both parties - and weigh in on some of the allegations that have surfaced on the Republican side.
- Backgrounds key in race devoid of policy differences Updated: May-15-15 4:47 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Fox will vote for you if you love guns and want to outlaw abortion.
- After Senate failure, Bevin returns with strong primary bid Updated: May-14-15 7:13 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - About this time last year, Matt Bevin had a campaign rally where no one showed up.
- Grimes predicts 10 percent turnout for Tuesday's primary Updated: May-14-15 5:23 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - One of every 10 of Kentucky's 3.1 million registered voters is expected to vote in Tuesday's primary elections.
- Major Kentucky candidates for governor will refuse EPA plan Updated: May-13-15 3:35 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentuckians won't know who their next governor is until after the November election, but they do know he won't comply with the EPA's coal regulations.
- Conway: Anti-competitive practices lead to higher gas prices Updated: May-12-15 6:21 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway sued Marathon Petroleum Co. on Tuesday, claiming its control of the state's wholesale gasoline market has "been allowed to run rampant" and results in higher prices at the pump.
- Voters get close look at GOP candidates in televised debate Updated: May-11-15 9:57 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky voters got their first look at the Republican candidates for governor Monday night in the only statewide televised debate of the race, which touched on James Comer's college girlfriend, Hal Heiner's campaign tactics and Matt Bevin's political loyalties.
- Kentucky GOP adding to its rolls but Democrats hold majority Updated: May-04-15 5:49 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - As much as they publicly despise him, Kentucky Republicans will likely miss Democratic President Barack Obama when he leaves office in 2017.