- Kentucky leads nation in political ad spending in 2015 Updated: Oct-01-15 6:13 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The biggest spenders in Kentucky's competitive race for governor are a pair of Louisville millionaires who want to see a Republican elected as the state's chief executive.
- Comer, Pape to vie for retiring Rep. Whitfield's seat Updated: Sep-30-15 5:22 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A longtime aide to U.S. Rep. Ed Whitfield and the second-place finisher in Kentucky's Republican primary for governor both say they want to replace the retiring 11-term congressman in next year's election.
- Bevin, Conway spar on issues in Kentucky Sports Radio debate Updated: Sep-30-15 1:04 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jack Conway stuck to the script and Matt Bevin continued his seemingly spontaneous campaign during an hour-long debate before the rabid fans of Big Blue Nation on the state's most popular sports talk radio show.
- Rand Paul to campaign for Matt Bevin on Saturday Updated: Sep-30-15 3:31 am
FRAKNFORT, Kentucky - Republican Presidential candidate Rand Paul will campaign with Kentucky's Republican nominee for governor in Frankfort on Saturday.
- Beshear plans to appoint another minority to UofL board Updated: Sep-29-15 5:56 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear's administration violated state law with his appointments that left racial minorities underrepresented on the University of Louisville's governing board, according to an opinion from Attorney General Jack Conway's office Tuesday.
- Ads on both sides of Kentucky governor's race feature Obama Updated: Sep-21-15 11:04 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's candidates for governor are both airing TV ads about President Barack Obama.
- Gay marriage fight shifts as politicians spy an opportunity Updated: Sep-20-15 10:55 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Politicians who may have thought they wouldn't have to say much at all about gay marriage once the U.S. Supreme Court effectively legalized it now must answer a different question: Do you support Kim Davis?
- Details on Kentucky clerk who won't grant marriage licenses Updated: Sep-08-15 5:30 pm
GRAYSON, Kentucky - A county clerk in Kentucky was found in contempt of court and jailed for several days over her refusal to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. She was released Tuesday.