- Obama climate change plan criticized by Wyoming leaders Updated: Aug-03-15 6:34 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The latest version of the Obama administration's plan to fight climate change won't work as promised and instead will drive up electricity rates and cost jobs, Wyoming's governor and congressional delegation said Monday.
- Monster of a fall awaits Congress after summer break Updated: Jul-31-15 3:20 pm
WASHINGTON - As lawmakers head out of the Capitol for a five-week summer recess, they leave behind a pile of unfinished business that all but guarantees a painful fall.
- Democrat, Republicans differ on Iran nuclear deal Updated: Jul-21-15 6:44 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's nuclear deal with Iran drew support from a member of the Senate Democratic leadership and sharp criticism from a senior Republican on Tuesday, ahead of private briefings from Cabinet officials who negotiated the accord.
- Hundreds turn out to celebrate Wyoming's 125th birthday Updated: Jul-11-15 3:47 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A 2-mile parade full of floats and distinguished guests snaked through the Capital City on July 23, 1890.
- Mead adviser: Delegation grouse work not counterproductive Updated: Jul-09-15 3:11 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming's congressional delegation and governor's office have different approaches to protecting the state's energy and ranching industries by keeping sage grouse off the endangered list - but that's not counterproductive, an adviser to Gov. Matt Mead told a state legislative committee Thursday.