- Sharks make qualifying offers to Hertl, 3 others Updated: Jun-27-16 6:04 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks issued a qualifying offer to pending restricted free agent forward Tomas Hertl and three other players.
- Runner-up Sharks head into offseason with few glaring needs Updated: Jun-20-16 4:24 pm
SAN JOSE, California - When general manager Doug Wilson entered last offseason he had a long list of needs after the San Jose Sharks missed the playoffs for the first time since 2003.
- Sharks deal with sudden end to season after Cup final loss Updated: Jun-13-16 5:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After a two-month playoff run that changed the perception of the star players and a team that had been known for playoff letdowns, the reality of falling two wins short of the ultimate goal of winning the Stanley Cup hit the San Jose Sharks.
- Penguins beat Sharks 3-1 for 4th Stanley Cup title Updated: Jun-13-16 12:50 am
SAN JOSE, California - Sidney Crosby let out a scream as he lifted the Stanley Cup above his head, a wide smile spread across his face.
- The Latest: Crosby hands Cup to injured D Trevor Daley Updated: Jun-12-16 11:13 pm
- Sharks face daunting task down 3-1 in Stanley Cup final Updated: Jun-07-16 3:11 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The task facing the San Jose Sharks is daunting: No team in nearly three quarters of a century has rallied from a 3-1 deficit to win the Stanley Cup Final.
- Sharks F Tomas Hertl to miss Game 3 with lower-body injury Updated: Jun-04-16 2:33 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks will be without top-line forward Tomas Hertl for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- Penguins edge Sharks 2-1, take 2-0 lead in Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-02-16 12:59 am
PITTSBURGH - Sidney Crosby enters the faceoff circle with a plan every time, well aware it will almost certainly evaporate once the puck smacks the ice.