- Will Power takes pole for IndyCar's return to Road America Updated: Jun-25-16 7:14 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - A late tire change during qualifying earned Will Power the pole for the IndyCar Series race at Road America.
- IndyCar Texas race will resume without Daly, Newgarden Updated: Jun-24-16 10:57 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Conor Daly and Josef Newgarden will not be allowed to participate in the Aug. 27 resumption of the rain-delayed IndyCar Series race in Texas.
- IndyCar will wait until August for 3rd try at Texas race Updated: Jun-12-16 8:05 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - After another soggy day in Texas, the IndyCar Series will wait 2 1/2 months before a third try to race.
- IndyCar race in Texas postponed because of rain Updated: Jun-12-16 1:18 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - The IndyCar Series race at Texas was postponed late Saturday night after unsuccessful attempts to dry the 1 1/2-mile track soaked by several periods of afternoon rain.
- Power wins at Belle Isle for first victory of season Updated: Jun-05-16 7:53 pm
DETROIT - Will Power was fast enough for a track record during qualifying, though it didn't count because of a penalty.
- Simon Pagenaud wins pole on big day for Penske at Belle Isle Updated: Jun-03-16 6:33 pm
DETROIT - Simon Pagenaud's only poor showing of the season came at the Indianapolis 500.
- IndyCar still working toward solution to stop debris strikes Updated: Jun-03-16 5:32 pm
DETROIT - Tony Kanaan was not injured when struck in the hand by a piece of debris during the Indianapolis 500 and the incident was barely noticed during the historic 100th running of the race.
- IndyCar hoping to carry momentum from 500 into future races Updated: May-30-16 2:18 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Even before Alexander Rossi sputtered across the finish line to win the Indianapolis 500, race organizers and IndyCar officials were looking to seize the momentum from the historic 100th running of the showcase event.
- Rossi stretches his final drops of gas to win the Indy 500 Updated: May-30-16 2:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Alexander Rossi spent the biggest weekend in auto racing last year in Monaco, looking for a television that was broadcasting the Indianapolis 500. Back then, American was still hoping he could land a full-time ride in Formula One.