- SB 49: Butler clinches it for Patriots, 28-24 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:42 pm
Super Bowl 49
- SB 48: Seahawks cruise to crown in Big Apple Updated: Jan-20-16 10:35 pm
Super Bowl 48
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Seattle not shaken by falling behind in the postseason Updated: Jan-15-16 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks fall behind by two scores Sunday in Carolina, they're the last team that's going to panic about the situation.
- Seahawks overcame early collapses to get to this point Updated: Jan-14-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - They sat around in the aftermath of a fourth loss in six games, this vaunted group of Seattle Seahawks defensive backs trying to figure out how they could make such a costly mistake.
- Seahawks survive against Vikings in frigid wild-card game Updated: Jan-11-16 3:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Even as Minnesota Vikings kicker Blair Walsh trotted out for what his coach called a "chip shot" game-winning field goal try, ever-optimistic Seattle coach Pete Carroll kept right on believing his Seahawks weren't done yet.
- NFL Latest: Packers Adams hurts knee as Packers lead 24-18 Updated: Jan-10-16 7:06 pm
The Latest from NFL wild-card games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Seahawks escape with 10-9 win over Vikings after Walsh miss Updated: Jan-10-16 6:36 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks needed more than three quarters to warm up at Minnesota, their quest to avenge last year's Super Bowl loss nearly frozen before it began.