- Sandberg on mourning: 'I want to choose life and meaning' Updated: Jun-03-15 12:51 pm
NEW YORK - Sheryl Sandberg is marking the end of a 30-day period of mourning following the death of her husband by saying "I want to choose life and meaning."
- Natalie Portman urges new Harvard graduates to take chances Updated: May-27-15 5:17 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Natalie Portman advised graduating Harvard seniors Wednesday to use their inexperience to their advantage, saying she has learned that taking calculated risks can lead to life-changing rewards.
- Facebook pushes to improve benefits, pay for contractors Updated: May-13-15 5:56 pm
NEW YORK - Facebook is pushing for higher pay and improved benefits for the janitors, cooks and other workers who support its employees.
- Tech exec's loss raises question: How to grieve and work? Updated: May-07-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - What happened to Sheryl Sandberg could happen to anyone: The woman who wrote the book on balancing career and family will have to figure out how soon she will return to her high-profile job following the unexpected death of her husband.
- Social media and mourning: Funerals may be the last frontier Updated: May-07-15 10:44 am
NEW YORK - Taya Dunn Johnson has been living large online for years, embracing Facebook, Twitter and other social streams to frequently share her most mundane and intimate moments.
- Tech executive mourned by Silicon Valley luminaries Updated: May-05-15 11:11 pm
PALO ALTO, California - Tech industry luminaries and friends gathered Tuesday for a memorial service honoring David Goldberg, a popular business leader whose marriage to Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg made them one of Silicon Valley's most prominent couples.
- AP source: Goldberg died after collapsing in gym Updated: May-04-15 10:14 pm
David Goldberg, the SurveyMonkey CEO who also was Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg's husband, was exercising at a gym in a Mexican resort when he collapsed before he died Friday, a person close to the family said.
- SurveyMonkey CEO died of head trauma in exercise accident Updated: May-04-15 8:59 pm
MEXICO CITY - SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg died of severe head trauma in an exercise accident in the Mexican resort town of Punta Mita, a Mexican state official said Monday.