- Poland seeks a say in post-Brexit renewal of Europe Updated: Jun-27-16 1:02 pm
WARSAW, Poland - Poland on Monday sought to assert its right to help guide the European Union's future direction, with leaders saying they are working on plans to renew the bloc, battered by the British vote to leave.
- Reactions to Britain's vote to leave the European Union Updated: Jun-24-16 1:01 pm
"Damn! A bad day for Europe." - Sigmar Gabriel, Germany's vice chancellor and economy minister, on Twitter.
- Poland to exhume victims of 2010 presidential plane crash Updated: Jun-22-16 7:04 am
WARSAW, Poland - The remains of Polish President Lech Kaczynski, his wife and other victims of a 2010 plane crash will be exhumed to help investigators determine the cause of the crash that killed 96 people, a spokesman for top prosecutors said Wednesday.
- Suspended prison term in 2010 death of Poland's president Updated: Jun-21-16 9:49 am
WARSAW, Poland - A Polish court on Tuesday convicted and handed a suspended prison term to a former deputy head of government security over the 2010 plane crash that killed President Lech Kaczynski and 95 others.
- Join the euro? We'll get back to you on that Updated: Jun-10-16 7:21 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - The euro's waiting room is empty.
- Poland's ruling party leader vague on support for EU's Tusk Updated: May-30-16 11:28 am
WARSAW, Poland - The leader of Poland's ruling party said Monday the government isn't ready to confirm whether it will support a second term for European Council head Donald Tusk.