- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Dantonio: QB situation could be up in the air until game day Updated: Nov-24-15 8:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It wasn't until the start of last weekend's game that the severity of Connor Cook's injury became obvious for anyone watching.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- Elliott says he is out after Ohio State upset by Michigan St Updated: Nov-21-15 11:04 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ezekiel Elliott played his last game at Ohio Stadium on Saturday. Carrying the ball 12 times during a wet and windy last-second loss was not how he planned to go out.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- Michigan State's Cook does not start vs. No. 2 Ohio State Updated: Nov-21-15 3:51 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook is not starting for the No. 9 Spartans against No. 2 Ohio State on Saturday.
- Ohio St. can enhance resume, knock Spartans out of East race Updated: Nov-19-15 2:35 am
Some things to watch in the Big Ten during Week 12 of the season:
- Cook says shoulder is fine with Ohio State game looming Updated: Nov-17-15 6:13 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook insists he'll be ready to play this weekend and his shoulder won't be a problem.
- No. 14 Michigan St beats Maryland 24-7 despite Cook's injury Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - With Connor Cook on the sideline wearing a headset, Michigan State eased its way through the second half against Maryland.
- College Football Today Updated: Nov-14-15 10:14 pm
- Turnover-prone Terps fall to No. 14 Spartans 24-7 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Even with Michigan State's star quarterback out of the game, Maryland never mounted much of a challenge.
- Michigan State's Cook injured in first half against Maryland Updated: Nov-14-15 2:24 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook has left Saturday's game against Maryland after appearing to injure his right shoulder in the first half.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:27 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This time one went Nebraska's way, and now Michigan State's playoff hopes are in jeopardy.
- No. 6 Michigan State falls 39-38 to Nebraska in last seconds Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Big Ten East is still there to be won for Michigan State. As for a spot in the College Football Playoff, that appears to be in serious jeopardy after the sixth-ranked Spartans lost 39-38 in stunning fashion to Nebraska.