- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game Updated: Nov-27-15 2:50 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- Bears hold off Packers 17-13, spoiling Favre's night Updated: Nov-27-15 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers lost feeling in his left hand after a hit. The Green Bay Packers lost again at home.
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 2:03 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Vikings pull out rare win in Chicago, beat Bears 23-20 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:06 am
CHICAGO - Soldier Field had been a house of horrors for Minnesota. Not these Vikings, though.
- Peterson, Walsh lift Vikings over Bears 23-20 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:03 pm
CHICAGO - Adrian Peterson's legs, Blair Walsh's foot and Teddy Bridgewater's poise lifted Minnesota to a rare Windy City win.