- Teague, Horford lead Hawks over Bulls 113-90 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:55 pm
CHICAGO - Al Horford set the tone with a strong start and got plenty of help. More important, Atlanta hit the All-Star break on a winning note after two tough losses.
- Vucevic leads Magic comeback for 117-110 OT win over Hawks Updated: Feb-08-16 11:51 pm
ATLANTA - A big comeback gave the Orlando Magic their second win over the Hawks in two days and renewed belief they can stage a similar rally in their season.
- Magic beat Hawks on Vucevic's shot Updated: Feb-07-16 4:50 pm
Orlando, Florida - Another big lead got away from the Orlando Magic in the fourth quarter Sunday, but one big shot got it back just in time.
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Teague scores season-high 32, Hawks breeze past Mavs Updated: Feb-01-16 11:49 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks say they're a better team when Jeff Teague is on his game offensively.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Millsap scores 22 as Hawks rout Nuggets, 119-105 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:57 am
DENVER - The Atlanta Hawks arrived in Denver angry and frustrated. They're heading home feeling a lot better about their game.
- Inconsistent Hawks showing only glimpses of last year's form Updated: Jan-17-16 11:36 am
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver stared at his sneakers, breaking into a slight smile as he thought back to a year ago.
- Millsap leads Hawks past Nets 114-86 to snap 2-game skid Updated: Jan-16-16 11:10 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks closed the first half of the season with a performance reminiscent of last year.
- Antetokounmpo scores 28 as Bucks beat Hawks in overtime Updated: Jan-16-16 12:38 am
MILWAUKEE - Giannis Antetokounmpo took matters into his own hands in a tense overtime period.