- Montana leaders react to former Sen. Conrad Burns' death Updated: Apr-29-16 11:24 am
HELENA, Montana - Condolences rolled in Thursday night as word of former U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns' death spread. Burns died of natural causes at his home in Billings, Montana Republican Party Executive Director Jeff Essmann said. Here is what some state and congressional leaders had to say:
- Ex-Montana Sen. Conrad Burns dies; influenced energy policy Updated: Apr-29-16 12:01 am
HELENA, Montana - Former Montana Sen. Conrad Burns, a former cattle auctioneer whose folksy demeanor and political acumen earned him three terms and the bitter disdain of his opponents, died Thursday. He was 81.
- GAO: Health care access hard to measure for Native Americans Updated: Apr-28-16 8:51 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Access to health care for American Indians is difficult to gauge because the agency that oversees it does a poor job of tracking patient wait times, a report by a federal watchdog found.
- States seek ways to regulate steep air-ambulance costs Updated: Apr-19-16 10:04 am
HELENA, Montana - The first time Jason Ebert needed an air ambulance, it saved his life. The second time, it nearly broke the bank.
- Montana invites PayPal after firm spurns North Carolina Updated: Apr-06-16 5:54 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana officials sought to capitalize on North Carolina's loss and announced Wednesday that they would be courting PayPal to open an operations center.
- VA to open Vet Center in Helena this fall Updated: Apr-05-16 1:57 pm
HELENA, Montana - The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs says it will open a Vet Center in Helena in the fall.