- Phillies drop 10-3 decision to Cardinals Updated: May-03-16 1:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Jeremy Hellickson didn't want to walk Adam Wainwright. He sure didn't want to give up a home run to his counterpart either but that's what happened.
- Cardinals hit 5 home runs in 10-3 win over Phillies Updated: May-02-16 11:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Adam Wainwright pitched six innings and hit a three-run home run - the first of five for St. Louis - as the Cardinals snapped a four-game losing streak with a 10-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday night.
- Long ball beats Martinez as Cards get swept by Nats, 6-1 Updated: May-01-16 8:00 pm
ST. LOUIS - Two pitches turned what looked to be another gem by Carlos Martinez into his first subpar performance of the season.
- Scherzer, homers help Nationals sweep Cardinals, 6-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - Max Scherzer always makes sure to eat some toasted ravioli when he comes back to Missouri.
- Velasquez, bullpen help Phillies beat Indians 2-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - So much for rebuilding.
- Tigers again fail to score for Pelfrey in 5-1 loss to A's Updated: Apr-26-16 11:38 pm
DETROIT - Mike Pelfrey is four starts into his first season with the Detroit Tigers - and they still haven't given him a single run of support.
- After delay, Cardinals beat Cubs 5-3 to avoid sweep Updated: Apr-20-16 9:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis right-hander Carlos Martinez is ready to show his appreciation to outfielder Randal Grichuk.
- Moss, Carpenter hit 3-run HRs as Cardinals top Braves 12-7 Updated: Apr-10-16 6:54 pm
ATLANTA - Adam Wainwright was frustrated by his second straight unimpressive start.
- Braves' Winkler breaks elbow in 12-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-10-16 6:36 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta right-hander Dan Winkler broke his elbow throwing a pitch in a 12-7 loss to St. Louis on Sunday.
- Former World Series MVP Freese fitting in with Pirates Updated: Apr-04-16 5:52 pm
PITTSBURGH - The fairy tale, the one where David Freese morphed from couch-sleeping role player to World Series MVP for his hometown team, is over.