- West Virginia reacts to gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 12:50 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia officials are reacting to the Supreme Court's historic ruling that says same-sex couples have the right to marry in all 50 states. Same-sex marriages in West Virginia had already been legal for months due to lower-court decisions.
- W.Va. governor says he 'appreciates' health care ruling Updated: Jun-25-15 1:46 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's office says he "appreciates" a U.S. Supreme Court ruling letting 28,000 West Virginians keep receiving federal subsidies for health insurance plans bought from a federal marketplace.
- Tomblin orders flags lowered in honor of Senate doorkeeper Updated: Jun-19-15 2:58 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin has ordered state flags lowered at the Capitol and all state-owned buildings in Kanawha County in remembrance of Anthony Vincent Gallo.
- In West Virginia visit, Qatar ambassador talks partnership Updated: Jun-05-15 4:35 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Qatar Ambassador H. E. Mohammed Jaham Al-Kuwari says his country will look at possible investments in West Virginia and has pledged $50,000 for a McDowell County educational project.
- GOP state Senate President Cole enters W.Va. governor's race Updated: Jun-02-15 12:35 pm
BLUEFIELD, West Virginia - Standing beside his family at his car dealership, Republican state Senate President Bill Cole touted himself as a job creator while kicking off a bid for West Virginia governor on Tuesday.