- NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game Updated: May-03-16 4:41 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.
- Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1 Updated: May-03-16 2:06 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Oklahoma City Thunder nearly gave the game away in a wild final sequence that referees acknowledge should have been blown dead before it started.
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Trail Blazers defeat Thunder 120-115, clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-07-16 1:27 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - If there was an award for the NBA's most overachieving team, the Portland Trail Blazers would be heavily favored this year.
- Westbrook's 17th triple-double leads Thunder over Nuggets Updated: Apr-06-16 12:32 am
DENVER - Russell Westbrook turned his first-half frustration into a milestone night.