- Column: The gulag of Russian cheating must be dismantled Updated: Nov-10-15 7:11 pm
GENEVA - As Sebastian Coe weighs the nuclear option of barring Russian athletes from next year's Olympics, the British former middle-distance running great must ask himself: "Had I been Russian when I was young and full of Olympic ambitions, would I have taken steroids, too?"
- IAAF gives Russia deadline to respond to doping report Updated: Nov-09-15 1:36 pm
LONDON - The IAAF is giving Russia until the end of the week to respond to damning allegations of state-sponsored doping before the world governing body decides whether to suspend the country from international competition.
- IAAF cancels Monaco gala amid corruption case Updated: Nov-06-15 2:28 pm
MONACO - The IAAF canceled its annual awards gala Friday amid the corruption allegations rocking track and field's governing body.
- Former IAAF head investigated in Russia doping probe Updated: Nov-04-15 12:54 pm
PARIS - In another blow to the credibility of a major sports federation, former IAAF President Lamine Diack has been placed under criminal investigation on suspicion of taking more than $1 million in bribes from Russia to cover up positive doping tests.
- The Latest: Dan Carter yelled at ball for drop goal Updated: Oct-31-15 2:19 pm
LONDON - The latest at the Rugby World Cup final between New Zealand and Australia (all times local):