- Roger Federer pulls out of Montreal tournament Updated: Jul-29-15 6:27 pm
MONTREAL - Roger Federer pulled out of next month's Rogers Cup hard-court tournament on Wednesday.
- Federer, Wawrinka return for Switzerland in Davis Cup Updated: Jul-24-15 8:32 am
BERN, Switzerland - Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka will play for Switzerland in the Davis Cup playoffs against the Netherlands.
- Mardy Fish says US Open to be last tournament of career Updated: Jul-22-15 7:37 pm
NEW YORK - Former top-10 player Mardy Fish says the U.S. Open will be the last tennis tournament of his career.
- US going to Uzbekistan in Davis Cup playoffs, Swiss vs Dutch Updated: Jul-21-15 7:05 am
LONDON - The United States will travel to Uzbekistan for the first time among some tough away trips in the Davis Cup World Group playoffs in September.
- Roger Federer visits Malawi for charity work Updated: Jul-20-15 2:13 pm
JOHANNESBURG - It's a long way from Centre Court at Wimbledon for Roger Federer, who has opened a preschool in impoverished Malawi as part of his charity work.
- Britain faces Australia, Argentina gets Belgium in Davis Cup Updated: Jul-19-15 6:47 pm
LONDON - A tearful Andy Murray celebrated taking Britain to its first Davis Cup semifinal for more than three decades on Sunday, sealing an emotional 3-1 victory over France to line up a home series against Australia.
- Controversy and criticism hits once-proud tennis Down Under Updated: Jul-13-15 11:32 pm
Australian tennis once was full of good news stories, and personalities to match.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Djokovic closing in on Federer, Nadal Updated: Jul-13-15 10:42 am
LONDON - A day after winning Wimbledon for a ninth Grand Slam title, moving within five of Rafael Nadal's total and putting him more than halfway to Roger Federer's record of 17, Novak Djokovic was asked about the possibility of catching his two rivals.
- Djokovic, Williams bust a move at Wimbledon champions dinner Updated: Jul-13-15 10:33 am
LONDON - After winning titles again on Wimbledon's grass, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams showed they can cut a rug, too.
- No. 1 Williams ups lead in WTA rankings; Djokovic atop ATP Updated: Jul-13-15 6:05 am
LONDON - Serena Williams has widened her lead at No. 1 in the WTA rankings with her fourth consecutive Grand Slam title at Wimbledon, now holding more than twice as many points as No. 2 Maria Sharapova.
- Djokovic, Williams show at Wimbledon they're clear No. 1s Updated: Jul-13-15 2:53 am
LONDON - It's more obvious than ever that Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams have really distanced themselves from the rest of the elite in tennis.
- No. 8 still elusive for Roger Federer at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-12-15 4:04 pm
LONDON - Roger Federer was a match away from fulfilling his mission of winning a record eighth Wimbledon title.
- The Latest: F1 champion Hamilton misses Wimbledon final Updated: Jul-12-15 4:01 pm
LONDON - The Latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Djokovic beats Federer for 3rd Wimbledon title, 9th major Updated: Jul-12-15 3:50 pm
LONDON - A game away from a third Wimbledon championship and ninth Grand Slam title, Novak Djokovic sized up a 108 mph serve from none other than Roger Federer and stretched to smack a cross-court forehand return winner.
- Fendrich on Tennis: 'Serena Slam' done, Grand Slam up next Updated: Jul-12-15 7:36 am
LONDON - Before Serena Williams moves on from completing a second "Serena Slam" to pursuing tennis' first true Grand Slam in more than a quarter-century, it's worth pausing to appreciate what she's done.
- Wimbledon Lookahead: No. 1 Djokovic, No. 2 Federer in final Updated: Jul-11-15 8:48 am
LONDON - When Roger Federer faces Novak Djokovic in the Wimbledon final for the second consecutive year on Sunday, they'll be resuming a rivalry that has been about as even as possible.
- Murray plays well, still loses to Federer at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-10-15 4:23 pm
LONDON - It's not all that often that someone can play so well and still lose in straight sets.
- Djokovic must wait to try to reach Wimbledon quarterfinals Updated: Jul-06-15 5:11 pm
LONDON - For two sets in Wimbledon's fourth round on Monday, defending champion Novak Djokovic was in serious trouble, unable to solve 6-foot-8 (2.03-meter) Kevin Anderson's big serve.
- Wimbledon's Centre Court evacuated after small fire Updated: Jul-01-15 6:03 pm
LONDON - A small electrical fire broke out inside Wimbledon's Centre Court building on Wednesday, causing an evacuation after play had ended for the day.