- The Latest: Jankovic stuns Petra Kvitova at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-04-15 1:09 pm
LONDON - The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Dustin Brown loses at Wimbledon 2 days after beating Nadal Updated: Jul-04-15 10:14 am
LONDON - The curse of beating Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon has struck again.
- Wimbledon's Centre Court evacuated after small fire Updated: Jul-01-15 6:03 pm
LONDON - A small electrical fire broke out inside Wimbledon's Centre Court building on Wednesday, causing an evacuation after play had ended for the day.
- Djokovic avoids Federer, Murray, Nadal in Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-26-15 7:21 am
LONDON - Defending champion Novak Djokovic avoided his three biggest traditional rivals in the Wimbledon draw on Friday as the other members of tennis' "Big Four" were all placed on the opposite side.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Federer beats Seppi for record 8th Halle title Updated: Jun-21-15 9:42 am
HALLE, Germany - Roger Federer defeated Italy's Andreas Seppi 7-6 (1), 6-4 to claim a record eighth Gerry Weber Open title Sunday in his 10th final at the event.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Williams' Slam bid moves on to Wimbledon Updated: Jun-08-15 11:45 am
PARIS - Serena Williams was only a few hours' removed from her second major trophy of 2015, putting her halfway to a true Grand Slam, when she expressed a wish for a particular outcome in the following day's men's final at the French Open.
- French champ Wawrinka: Federer 'always really happy' for him Updated: Jun-08-15 8:39 am
PARIS - So here's how far Stan Wawrinka has come: Now that he is a two-time major champion, the guy ignores congratulatory phone calls from none other than Roger Federer.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- Loss to Wawrinka in French final denies Djokovic career Slam Updated: Jun-07-15 3:12 pm
PARIS - Moments before his third French Open final in four years, Novak Djokovic jogged in a stadium hallway near a poster of the Coupe des Mousquetaires, the silver trophy awarded to the men's champion at the only major tournament he has never won.