- French Open lookahead: Federer faces Wawrinka in Paris Updated: Jun-01-15 4:37 pm
PARIS - Swiss fans can rub their hands in delight: They're guaranteed to have a man in the semifinals at Roland Garros.
- Williams tops Stephens; Sharapova out; Djokovic-Nadal on tap Updated: Jun-01-15 4:00 pm
PARIS - For the third match in a row at the French Open, Serena Williams was oddly out of sorts at the outset and dropped the opening set.
- The Latest: 2-time Wimbledon champ loses to Bacsinszky Updated: Jun-01-15 3:39 pm
PARIS - The Latest from the French Open:
- Federer back into French Open quarterfinals Updated: Jun-01-15 1:45 pm
- Tennis career Grand Slam winner Doris Hart dies at 89 Updated: May-30-15 3:28 pm
MIAMI - Tennis great Doris Hart, who won each Grand Slam tournament at least once, and once won three Wimbledon titles in a single day, has died.
- Darmstadt returns to Bundesliga after 33 years Updated: May-27-15 6:48 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and their fellow Bayern Munich stars will be in unknown territory when they and other Bundesliga clubs visit Darmstadt next season. Perhaps there will be hot water in the locker room by then.
- Djokovic looms in Nadal's toughest-ever draw at French Open Updated: May-22-15 12:32 pm
PARIS - The tennis equivalent of climbing three mountains, just to reach the Roland Garros final. Never have the obstacles loomed so large between Rafael Nadal and another trophy on the red clay of Paris.
- Djokovic beats Federer for Rome title; Sharapova also wins Updated: May-17-15 2:20 pm
ROME - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic bolstered his clay-court credentials a week ahead of Roland Garros with a convincing 6-4, 6-3 win over Roger Federer on Sunday to capture his fourth Italian Open title.
- Organizers want to move Italian Open to new location in Rome Updated: May-17-15 2:18 pm
ROME - Running out of room and with ticket demand soaring, local organizers want to move the Italian Open from its historic Foro Italico venue to a new location near Rome's main airport.
- Tennis hall uses $3M museum makeover to detail game's impact Updated: May-17-15 11:17 am
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - The museum at the International Tennis Hall of Fame is using a $3 million makeover to highlight the game's influence on pop culture and social issues, with snazzy new displays and iconic memorabilia highlighting moments that transcended the sport.
- Nadal drops out top 5 for first time in 10 years Updated: May-11-15 8:21 am
PARIS - Rafael Nadal dropped out of the top five in the ATP rankings for the first time in 10 years on Monday after failing to defend his title at the Madrid Masters.
- Federer wins Istanbul Open in straight sets Updated: May-03-15 1:59 pm
ISTANBUL - Top-seeded Roger Federer claimed his 85th title Sunday with a 6-3, 7-6 (11) win over Pablo Cuevas in the final of the Istanbul Open.