- 9-time champion Nadal out of French Open with injured wrist Updated: May-27-16 12:08 pm
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal pulled out of the Grand Slam tournament on Friday, citing an injury to his left wrist.
- Tennis pros need a CEO's head on top of strong shoulders Updated: May-27-16 2:32 am
PARIS - Two rounds of French Open tennis haven't come close to turning Marco Trungelliti into a millionaire.
- Andy Murray heads into French Open in confident form on clay Updated: May-20-16 1:01 pm
PARIS - Andy Murray heads into the French Open buoyed by his form on clay, especially after handing top-ranked Novak Djokovic a stinging defeat recently.
- Djokovic and Nadal could meet in French Open semifinals Updated: May-20-16 12:31 pm
PARIS - In his quest to complete a career Grand Slam, Novak Djokovic could have to beat nine-time champion Rafael Nadal in the French Open semifinals.
- Security tightened at French Open in wake of attacks Updated: May-20-16 11:53 am
PARIS - Security will be tighter than ever at the French Open in the wake of the deadly attacks in Paris last November.
- Organizers: Monfils withdraws from French Open Updated: May-20-16 4:01 am
PARIS - French Open organizers say Gael Monfils has withdrawn from the clay-court Grand Slam tournament because of a viral infection.
- 10 Things to Know for Friday Updated: May-19-16 11:16 pm
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
- Federer out of French Open; 1st Slam he'll miss since 1999 Updated: May-19-16 2:41 pm
PARIS - Roger Federer pulled out of the French Open on Thursday, ending his record streak of appearing in 65 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments - every one since the start of 2000.
- Del Potro skips French Open to focus on grass-court season Updated: May-12-16 4:27 pm
PARIS - Juan Martin del Potro will skip the French Open to focus on the grass-court season.
- Djokovic beats Murray to win record 29th Masters title Updated: May-08-16 5:26 pm
MADRID - A decade after their first match, when they were a couple of promising teenagers, Novak Djokovic defeated Andy Murray again in Madrid, this time to win a record 29th career Masters title.
- Andy Murray won't stay at Olympic Village at Rio Games Updated: May-03-16 8:26 pm
MADRID - Defending champion Andy Murray says he won't be living in the Olympic Village in Rio de Janeiro, preferring to stay at an apartment with the British tennis team.
- Nadal, Murray advance to 3rd round at Madrid Masters Updated: May-03-16 5:26 pm
MADRID - Rafael Nadal easily defeated Andrey Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-3 to reach the third round of the Madrid Masters on Tuesday, while Andy Murray advanced after a hard-fought 7-6, 3-6, 6-1 win over 37-year-old Radek Stepanek.
- Federer withdraws from Madrid Masters because of back injury Updated: May-02-16 12:09 pm
MADRID - Roger Federer's injury woes continue.
- Nadal looks to keep momentum at Madrid Masters Updated: May-01-16 3:43 pm
MADRID - Rafael Nadal arrives at the Madrid Masters with a chance to erase any doubts about his form going into the French Open.