- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- Need help with game? Nicklaus mentors the next generation Updated: Apr-19-16 11:53 am
Justin Thomas could sense his expectations getting higher and his game going nowhere.
- Augusta National holes 10, 11 and 12 are toughest Updated: Apr-01-16 3:57 pm
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 80th Masters to be played April 7-10, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
- Can you beat Spieth and McIlroy at Masters trivia? Updated: Apr-01-16 12:15 pm
How well do you know the history of the Masters? Try this quiz:
- Houston no longer has a problem Updated: Mar-29-16 5:21 pm
Tiger Woods has never played the week before the Masters, and it's hard to argue with the results. He has won it four times.