- Utah to temporarily stop enforcing law in 'Deadpool' case Updated: May-03-16 5:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah cinema in trouble with state regulators for serving alcohol during a showing of superhero film "Deadpool" will not get slapped with future citations under an obscenity law mostly regulating strip clubs, as long as the theater's lawsuit plays out in court.
- 'Deadpool 2' in works, fourth 'Avatar' sequel announced Updated: Apr-14-16 3:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - 20th Century Fox had its eyes on the future Thursday at CinemaCon, where it was revealed that not only was a "Deadpool" sequel in the works with star Ryan Reynolds and director Tim Miller, but that James Cameron would be making a fourth "Avatar" sequel.
- Broadway ad agency SpotCo shows how campaigns are born Updated: Apr-14-16 9:56 am
NEW YORK - If you close your eyes and think of a really special Broadway show, there's a good chance an image born at SpotCo will pop up.
- 'The Force Awakens' wins top honors at MTV Movie Awards Updated: Apr-10-16 11:28 pm
BURBANK, California - "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" took the top prize at the 25th annual MTV Movie Awards.
- List of winners from the 2016 MTV Movie Awards Updated: Apr-10-16 3:12 am
BURBANK, California - Winners of the 25th annual MTV Movie Awards, presented Saturday at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California: