- With B.J. Raji up front, Packers D stiffens against run Updated: Oct-09-15 5:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji got quicker to stay stronger at the line of scrimmage. He has returned to his disruptive ways after missing the 2014 season with a biceps injury.
- Wade's World: Phillips knows all about interims Updated: Oct-09-15 12:01 pm
Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips knows what Miami's Dan Campbell is going through. He's been an interim head coach three times in his career.
- Add James Jones to list of Packers' sore receivers Updated: Oct-08-15 7:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Playing receiver for the Green Bay Packers is increasingly becoming a painful job.
- Rams enjoy breakout game from rookie running back Gurley Updated: Oct-07-15 8:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Rams have been trying to get their run game going and have been waiting to see what first-round pick Todd Gurley can do.
- Move over Rodgers: Packers defense is rolling, too Updated: Oct-05-15 9:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Defense has been one of the biggest question marks in recent years when it came to the viability of the Green Bay Packers as a Super Bowl contender.
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten Updated: Oct-05-15 8:14 am
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.
- Charles runs for 3 TDs, but Chiefs fall to Packers 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:45 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - This time, a sluggish start did in the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Rodgers throws for 5 TDs, Packers beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy is running out of superlatives to describe Aaron Rodgers.
- Packers LB Sam Barrington out for year with foot injury Updated: Sep-15-15 6:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers have placed Sam Barrington on season-ending injured reserve after the starting inside linebacker left the opener against Chicago with a right foot injury.
- Bears show promise in season-opening loss Updated: Sep-14-15 5:29 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - It did not take much for Kyle Long to look past the Chicago Bears' mistakes and see the positives from the season-opening loss to the Green Bay Packers.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:25 pm
CHICAGO - Aaron Rodgers saw James Jones go up for a one-handed touchdown catch and experienced a few flashbacks.