- Interior secretary agrees to meet with Moffat commissioners Updated: Jul-15-15 9:31 pm
CRAIG, Colorado - A Moffat County commissioner said Wednesday that Interior Secretary Sally Jewell has agreed to meet with him and his colleagues who want to discuss the fate of a coal mine that could close because of a recent court ruling.
- Delta County and citizens' group agree on gas lease deal Updated: Jul-11-15 11:34 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Delta County commissioners and a citizens group have reached agreement on a proposal to have Congress withdraw some acreage from availability for leasing for oil and gas development in the North Fork Valley as part of a bill authorizing a lease exchange.
- Bill in US Senate would open up banks to pot businesses Updated: Jul-09-15 8:07 pm
DENVER - A bipartisan bill in the U.S. Senate would allow banks to do business with marijuana companies.
- Gates Foundation seeks to ease federal financial aid process Updated: Jul-08-15 4:43 pm
SEATTLE - Two million more young people could get the financial aid they need to go to college if the federal government makes it easier to fill out its financial aid forms, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation said Wednesday.
- Former Colorado mayor says he will run for Senate Updated: Jul-07-15 2:50 pm
DENVER - Greg Lopez, a Republican and former director of the Colorado office of the Small Business Administration, is running for U.S. Senate in a longshot bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet.