- Collision again raises issue of concussions in World Cup Updated: Jul-01-15 2:41 am
MONTREAL - Germany coach Silvia Neid said forward Alexandra Popp did not have a concussion after banging heads with U.S. midfielder Morgan Brian in the first half of the women's World Cup semifinal.
- US prevails in 2-0 victory over top-ranked Germany Updated: Jul-01-15 2:26 am
MONTREAL - Julie Johnston thought she had blown it.
- US heads to World Cup final with 2-0 win over Germany Updated: Jun-30-15 11:07 pm
MONTREAL - Carli Lloyd remembers putting the ball on its spot and shutting out the noise of more than 51,000 anxious fans.
- FIFA article draws criticism for referring to Morgan's looks Updated: Jun-30-15 8:21 pm
MONTREAL - Critics took aim at FIFA on social media Tuesday after FIFA.com referenced American forward Alex Morgan's looks in an article posted in advance of the United States' match against Germany in the semifinals of the Women's World Cup.
- English women hope World Cup semifinal boosts the home game Updated: Jun-28-15 5:05 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Although they're not yet 30 years old, Jodie Taylor and Steph Houghton have already seen a revolution in English women's soccer during their careers.
- US defeats China 1-0, plays Germany in World Cup semifinals Updated: Jun-27-15 12:56 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - Carli Lloyd finally was able to express her creativity on field.
- Canada GK McLeod reliable for host nation on and off field Updated: Jun-24-15 1:05 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - In the morning and again each night, Erin McLeod recites Buddhist quotes with Canadian teammate Robyn Gayle and then takes a moment to meditate.
- Morgan, Lloyd score in 2-0 US victory over Colombia Updated: Jun-23-15 12:20 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Now that Alex Morgan has a goal, she doesn't want to look back on the opportunities she's missed.
- Wambach's goal gives US a 1-0 win over Nigeria Updated: Jun-17-15 12:48 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Abby Wambach is used to scoring with her head. She's not sure how she got her latest goal.
- Solo poses dilemma for US Soccer Updated: Jun-14-15 7:12 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Once one of the prominent faces of the U.S. women's team, promoted alongside stars like Alex Morgan and Abby Wambach, Hope Solo is now largely relegated to the background while she faces continued scrutiny over a domestic assault case last year.
- Rapinoe scores twice as US beats Australia 3-1 in opener Updated: Jun-09-15 2:22 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - For her second goal of the night against Australia, U.S. midfielder Megan Rapinoe channeled Lionel Messi.
- US holds 1st training session in Canada for World Cup Updated: Jun-03-15 9:31 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Alex Morgan was back for the U.S. national team's first practice in Canada in preparation for the Women's World Cup.