- Diamondbacks lose 6-4 to Rockies after comeback falls short Updated: Jul-05-15 8:53 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks were able to hang around to set up the ideal scenario: Paul Goldschmidt at the plate with the game on the line.
- Tulowitzki's homer leads Rockies to 6-4 win over D-backs Updated: Jul-05-15 8:44 pm
PHOENIX - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss watched Troy Tulowitzki just miss a couple of pitches against Arizona on Saturday night and knew his star player would connect with one soon.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 8:32 pm
NEW YORK - Houston second baseman Jose Altuve passed Kansas City's Omar Infante in the final days of voting, leaving four Royals as starters for the All-Star Game.
- Defensive miscues hurt Rockies in 7-3 loss to Arizona Updated: Jul-05-15 2:50 am
PHOENIX - Defense was a big issue again for the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Hernandez, Anderson lead Dodgers past Diamondbacks, 4-3 Updated: Jul-02-15 1:48 am
PHOENIX - Kike Hernandez is one of the seldom-used Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Goldschmidt 'couldn't care less' about lack of attention Updated: Jun-22-15 9:26 pm
PHOENIX - No one in the majors, no position player anyway, is having a better season than Paul Goldschmidt.
- Diamondbacks score 7 runs in 2nd inning, beat Padres 7-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - A.J. Pollock and Paul Goldschmidt each singled home a pair in a seven-run second inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks went on to beat San Diego 7-2 Sunday, taking two of three from the Padres in the weekend series.
- Goldschmidt stifled, D-Backs fail again to reach .500 Updated: Jun-18-15 8:16 pm
PHOENIX - For the first time in about a month, Paul Goldschmidt didn't reach base.
- Featherston hits 1st HR, Wilson strong in Angels' 7-1 rout Updated: Jun-18-15 8:08 pm
PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Angels got another strong start from C.J. Wilson and offense from someone other than Mike Trout or Albert Pujols.
- Angels squander opportunities in 3-2 loss to Arizona Updated: Jun-18-15 2:38 am
PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Angels scored on a double play and Albert Pujols' groundout. They were 0 for 9 with runners in scoring position.
- Pujols' two-run HR helps Angels beat Diamondbacks 4-1 Updated: Jun-17-15 2:24 am
ANAHEIM, California - Angels manager Mike Scioscia rearranged his batting order, and the results weren't exactly overwhelming - except for a game-changing home run by the new cleanup hitter.
- Aoki overtakes Stanton in NL All-Star voting Updated: Jun-16-15 5:30 pm
NEW YORK - Even former Kansas City Royals are doing well in fan voting for the All-Star starters.
- Puig has big night, Kendrick lifts Dodgers over D-backs 7-6 Updated: Jun-11-15 3:15 am
LOS ANGELES - Yasiel Puig is back and he's brought his powerful bat with him.
- Mets back deGrom with 4 homers in 6-3 win over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-07-15 8:18 pm
PHOENIX - Curtis Granderson hit the ball over the wall twice, Jacob deGrom kept it down after elevating in the first inning and the New York Mets had the type of game they hope to have more consistently.