- Correction: Diamondbacks-Brewers story Updated: Jun-01-15 3:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - In a story May 30 about the Diamondbacks-Brewers game, The Associated Press erroneously described the batting stance of Arizona first baseman Paul Goldschmidt and batting average when he plays in Milwaukee. He hits right-handed and his average at Miller Park was .489 following Saturday's game, not .511.
- Lohse struggles, Brewers lose Davis in 7-3 loss to D-Backs Updated: May-30-15 8:50 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse keeps giving up home runs. The Brewers keep losing players to injuries.
- Cardinals rally, complete sweep of Diamondbacks Updated: May-28-15 1:09 am
ST. LOUIS - Jason Heyward shook off a critical error with a game-tying homer. Peter Bourjos' legs did the rest to ensure a St. Louis Cardinals sweep.
- Goldschmidt homers, D-Backs beat Cubs 4-3 to take series Updated: May-24-15 8:08 pm
PHOENIX - Trying to get Paul Goldschmidt to talk about himself is a futile exercise.
- De La Rosa goes 9 innings, D-backs beat Marlins 3-2 in 13 Updated: May-19-15 12:08 am
- Taylor's slam sends Washington to 9-6 win over Diamondbacks Updated: May-13-15 8:47 pm
PHOENIX - Michael Taylor began stretching in the seventh inning, figuring he might be called in to pinch run in a tight game.
- Diamondbacks earn 1st DH sweep on road since 2006 Updated: May-06-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Robbie Ray allowed just one run in a park notorious for chewing up young pitchers.