- Moore scores in OT as Devils beat Canadiens 3-2 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:05 am
MONTREAL - One day after Montreal rallied for a win in New Jersey, John Moore and the Devils returned the favor against the Canadiens.
- Canadiens beat Devils 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-27-15 11:01 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - There are a few reasons the Montreal Canadiens have the NHL's best record.
- Bobrovsky stops 27 shots, Blue Jackets beat Devils 2-1 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:31 am
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Draisaitl, Hall lift Oilers over Devils 5-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:42 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Leon Draisaitl is making life without injured young star Connor McDavid a little easier for the Edmonton Oilers.
- Jones scores 7th of season to lead Flames past Devils 3-2 Updated: Nov-18-15 1:26 am
CALGARY, Alberta - When David Jones broke into the NHL eight seasons ago, he didn't think about eventually scoring his 100th goal.
- Schneider helps Devils blank Penguins 4-0 Updated: Nov-14-15 10:01 pm
- Kalinin's power-play goal lifts Devils past Blackhawks 3-2 Updated: Nov-13-15 12:21 am
CHICAGO - Sergey Kalinin's first power-play goal in the NHL timed out well for the New Jersey Devils.
- Allen stops 24 in another shutout, Blues blank Devils 2-0 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:51 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Coach Ken Hitchcock and the St. Louis Blues have come to expect the exceptional from Jake Allen.
- Zajac has goal, assist in 1st as Devils beat Blackhawks 4-2 Updated: Nov-06-15 10:38 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The surprising New Jersey Devils aren't just winning games anymore. They have learned to how finish off struggling opponents, including the defending Stanley Cup champions.
- Cizikas scores late in 3rd to lift Islanders past Devils Updated: Nov-03-15 11:00 pm
NEW YORK - In a tight and physical game, the New York Islanders' big fourth line came through to pull out a needed win.
- Cammalleri scores shootout winner, Devils beat Islanders 3-2 Updated: Oct-31-15 4:58 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - After a slow start to the season under new coach John Hynes, the New Jersey Devils are finding ways to win.