- Henrique's overtime goal lifts Devils over Flyers 2-1 Updated: Feb-13-16 5:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The New Jersey Devils know the extra point they picked up Saturday could be pivotal to making the playoffs.
- Boucher leads Devils over Oilers 2-1 on Brodeur's big night Updated: Feb-10-16 12:34 am
- Lundqvist makes 27 saves, Rangers win third in row Updated: Feb-08-16 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are starting to make a stretch run, and they are doing it with a couple of key players sidelined.
- Oshie, Ovechkin convert in shootout; Capitals top Devils 3-2 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A day after being called up from the minor leagues, Paul Carey got the Washington Capitals to overtime with his first NHL goal.
- Parenteau's shootout goal gives Leafs 3-2 win over Devils Updated: Feb-05-16 12:08 am
TORONTO - Moments after his 1,000th NHL game - and 546th win - Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock laid out his long-range blueprint.
- David Schlemko's power-play goal leads Devils over Rangers Updated: Feb-02-16 10:43 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils aren't going away. The fade everyone expected isn't happening.
- Surprising New Jersey Devils looking to end playoff drought Updated: Feb-01-16 6:22 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs the previous three seasons, the New Jersey Devils shook up their organization.
- Resurgent Crosby has Penguins back in postseason mix Updated: Jan-27-16 5:10 pm
PITTSBURGH - In the middle of chaos, the puck allowed Sidney Crosby a rare moment of clarity.
- Fleury, Penguins top Devils 2-0 for 3rd straight win Updated: Jan-26-16 10:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins may finally be starting to figure things out. Just in time - they hope - for a playoff push.
- Zajac has goal, 3 assists as Devils beat Senators Updated: Jan-22-16 12:13 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - It had been a long time between goals for New Jersey Devils center Travis Zajac - 27 games to be exact.
- Devils win 2nd straight, 4-2 over the Calgary Flames Updated: Jan-19-16 11:06 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Cory Schneider and the New Jersey Devils are aware that analysts didn't think much of their chances to qualify for the postseason.
- Schneider shuts out Coyotes in Devils' 2-0 win Updated: Jan-16-16 5:15 pm