- After sanctions, No. 8 USC relies on youth for roster depth Updated: Sep-03-15 6:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although "How Soon is Now?" isn't on the playlist that blares during practices at Southern California, The Smiths' classic song sums up the balance between youth and experience that the No. 8 Trojans are trying to navigate this season.
- After injuries, Tre Madden ready to run again for No. 8 USC Updated: Sep-02-15 8:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Whenever Tre Madden got discouraged while he sat out two of the past three seasons with injuries, his Southern California teammates stepped in with positive thoughts and uplifting wishes.
- Kessler is stalwart leader, standout passer for No. 8 USC Updated: Sep-01-15 9:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has started graduate school at Southern California while he finishes his football career.
- USC's Sarkisian apologizes for drunken speech at team rally Updated: Aug-25-15 1:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian publicly apologized Tuesday for his drunken appearance at a team rally last weekend, attributing his slurred, profane speech to a combination of alcohol and medication.
- USC coach Sarkisian apologizes for behavior at team event Updated: Aug-23-15 6:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian apologized Sunday for his behavior and profane language at a team event the night before.
- 25 teams, 25 stories: What to watch for from ranked teams Updated: Aug-23-15 4:35 pm
Preseason rankings in college football are useless, you say.
- Arkansas adds transfer quarterback Ricky Town Updated: Aug-21-15 5:17 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas has landed quarterback Ricky Town, who left Southern California after just one week of fall practices.
- USC frosh QB Ricky Town will transfer after 1 week of camp Updated: Aug-17-15 4:20 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California freshman quarterback Ricky Town says he is transferring just one week into his first fall camp.
- Plenty of new faces as USC opens fall camp free of sanctions Updated: Aug-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California opened fall camp with familiar expectations and plenty of new faces.