- Indians lose 2-1, home losing streak longest since '75 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:23 pm
CLEVELAND - When Trevor Bauer's curveball to Eric Hosmer sunk over the wall in right field, Cleveland's season dropped to a new low.
- Cole pitches a gem, but Pirates fall 3-1 to Royals Updated: Jul-22-15 1:02 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After Royals manager Ned Yost saw the Pirates' Gerrit Cole pitch a scoreless inning in the All-Star game, he knew his hitters could be in for a long night Tuesday.
- Duffy leads Royals past Sale, White Sox 4-1 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:42 pm
CHICAGO - There is no big secret to Danny Duffy's July success. No mechanical adjustments. Nothing like that at all.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Royals edge Blue Jays 11-10 after blowing seven-run lead Updated: Jul-12-15 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Paulo Orlando came through again for the Kansas City Royals.
- Royals roll past Rays 8-3 to finish off 4-game sweep Updated: Jul-09-15 6:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jarrod Dyson did his best impression of Alex Gordon with his glove. Lorenzo Cain and Salvador Perez did the same with their bats.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Royals land 4 starters in All-Star Game in Cincinnati Updated: Jul-05-15 8:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The AL champion Kansas City Royals had so many starters voted into the All-Star Game on Sunday that they ran out of seats for all of them.
- Royals salvage split with Twins with 3-2 victory Updated: Jul-05-15 5:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals manager Ned Yost treats just about every game the same, especially in July, because the reality is that they all count the same at the end of the season.