- Interim coach Larry Scott focused on job he has at Miami Updated: Nov-28-15 12:23 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - College football's next recruiting contact period opens on Sunday, which means Larry Scott and other coaches at Miami will be out talking to prospective future Hurricanes.
- Miami strikes early, holds off Pittsburgh 29-24 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - All the ingredients were there for a collapse. A fired head coach. Dashed expectations. A fan base equal parts angry and apathetic. A locker room in need of some guidance.
- Walton scores 3 TDs, Miami beats Georgia Tech 38-21 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:07 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami's seniors left their home field as winners, one more time. So did a coaching staff that kept the season together when an all-out collapse seemed like a very real possibility.
- Miami looking to finish strong, with eye on 2016 Updated: Nov-17-15 4:11 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - At Miami, next season is more than nine months away. No one knows who will coach. No one knows what the roster will look like. No one knows what styles of play will be utilized.
- Testaverde, Vilma to help Miami with coaching search Updated: Nov-16-15 2:48 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Vinny Testaverde and Jonathan Vilma are part of Miami's past, and have been asked to help decide who will lead the Hurricanes into the future.
- Miami loses 59-21 to Williams, No. 17 Tar Heels Updated: Nov-14-15 9:03 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Miami's penalty problem resurfaced again, along with turnovers and mistakes that never gave the Hurricanes a chance of pulling a road upset at No. 17 North Carolina.
- Williams, No. 17 UNC keep rolling in 59-21 win vs. Miami Updated: Nov-14-15 8:42 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's season-long ascent is picking up speed.
- After tons of turmoil, Miami hanging on to Coastal hope Updated: Nov-12-15 3:39 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Coastal.
- Scott took the long road to becoming Miami's coach Updated: Nov-05-15 3:04 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Back in 2000, Miami interim coach Larry Scott convinced himself that he was done with football. He was taking his degree from South Florida, going into the workforce and leaving the game behind for good.
- Wild win: Miami uses 8 laterals in 30-27 win over Duke Updated: Nov-01-15 12:58 am
DURHAM, North Carolina - The Miami players kept chucking the ball back and forth, trying to stay upright, to somehow keep the game going just long enough to make something magical happen.