- Analysis: 4-0 loss shows gap between US and soccer's elite Updated: Jun-22-16 1:17 pm
HOUSTON - Minutes after Lionel Messi and Argentina had finished a 4-0 mauling of the United States in the Copa America semifinals, Jurgen Klinsmann was asked to assess the size of the gap between his team and soccer's elite and how long it will take to close it.
- Gap between US and world elites evident in loss to Argentina Updated: Jun-22-16 4:51 am
HOUSTON - There certainly were plenty of things the United States wishes it had done better or differently in Tuesday's Copa America semifinal against Argentina.
- US reaches Copa America quarters with 1-0 win over Paraguay Updated: Jun-12-16 12:14 am
PHILADELPHIA - Protecting a lead after Clint Dempsey's first-half goal, the United States' Copa America planning was suddenly upended.
- US looking to clean up defense on set pieces Updated: Jun-05-16 4:00 pm
CHICAGO - The corner kick traveled with the United States halfway across the country, and it likely will stick around for a few more days.
- Colombia scores 2 first-half goals, beats US in Copa opener Updated: Jun-04-16 10:38 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The United States would have preferred a far better first impression in the Copa America opener.
- Pulisic gets 1st goal as US tops Bolivia 4-0 in Copa tuneup Updated: May-29-16 1:54 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Six weeks after becoming the youngest foreigner to score in the Bundesliga, 17-year-old Christian Pulisic became the youngest American in the modern era to get a goal for the national team.