- Cameron: Britain's EU demands not 'Mission: Impossible' Updated: Nov-10-15 3:46 pm
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron laid out his government's demands for European Union reform Tuesday, saying a looser "British model of membership" would let him campaign "heart and soul" for his country to stay in the 28-nation bloc.
- The Latest: Denmark cautiously welcomes UK reform demands Updated: Nov-10-15 1:03 pm
BRUSSELS - The latest reaction to Britain's demands for European Union reform. All times local.
- UK lawmakers wary of government plan for Syria airstrikes Updated: Nov-03-15 12:05 pm
LONDON - The British government insisted Tuesday that it is still considering airstrikes against Islamic State group targets in Syria, even though an influential group of lawmakers said the military action would be "incoherent" and ineffective without a plan to end the country's civil war.
- Britain: All of Europe will benefit from EU reforms Updated: Nov-03-15 9:24 am
BERLIN - Britain's finance minister argued Tuesday for reforms to the European Union that would help keep his country in the bloc and that he insisted would benefit all members, including more open markets and less regulation.
- UK reviews powers of House of Lords after tax vote Updated: Oct-27-15 1:10 pm
LONDON - Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron is promising to review the powers of the House of Lords after unelected peers stalled legislation that would have reduced tax allowances for the poor.