- UEFA looks to December decisions to shape Champions League Updated: May-31-16 6:39 am
GENEVA - UEFA is set to decide in December on changing the Champions League as Europe's top clubs chase a new format and bigger share of the competition's billion-dollar annual income.
- FIFA fires finance director Kattner over bonus payments Updated: May-23-16 5:47 pm
GENEVA - FIFA has fired its finance director of the past 13 years, removing another fixture of the Sepp Blatter presidential era in another round of revelations about irregular million-dollar payments.
- FIFA judges want 2-year ban for Niersbach in 2006 bid case Updated: May-20-16 10:02 am
GENEVA - Just 10 days after the rebranded FIFA Council met for the first time, one of its members faces being banned from soccer in fallout from World Cup corruption allegations.
- UEFA calls September vote to replace Platini; Van Praag in Updated: May-18-16 9:07 am
BASEL, Switzerland - UEFA will elect a new president on Sept. 14, with former FIFA candidate Michael van Praag first to declare plans to replace Michel Platini in a contest likely to have several contenders.
- Resignation after power grab rocks Infantino's new era claim Updated: May-14-16 5:07 pm
MEXICO CITY - It's taken less than 80 days for Gianni Infantino's claim to be leading FIFA into a new era to be publicly undermined.
- Platini to resign after CAS imposes 4-year ban from soccer Updated: May-09-16 10:38 am
GENEVA - Michel Platini will resign as UEFA president after failing to overturn his ban at the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which cut his sanction from six to four years.
- Kosovo elected as UEFA member in 28-24 vote Updated: May-03-16 9:07 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Kosovo was given UEFA membership Tuesday, and could now be fast-tracked into FIFA and the 2018 World Cup qualifying program.