- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Cowboys' Bryant says he's a changed man money can't change Updated: Jul-31-15 2:39 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- Cowboys' McFadden starts training camp on injured list Updated: Jul-30-15 3:36 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys running back Darren McFadden will start training camp on the physically unable to perform list because of a hamstring injury that also bothered him in the offseason.
- With new hip, Jerry Jones sees pep in step of his Cowboys Updated: Jul-29-15 8:14 pm
OXNARD, California - Barely a week removed from hip replacement surgery, Jerry Jones eased into a chair for the training camp tradition he didn't want to miss: the Dallas owner's annual overview of the Cowboys.
- Company with Romo ties sues NFL over canceled fantasy event Updated: Jul-21-15 9:26 pm
DALLAS - A company partly owned by Tony Romo sued the NFL on Tuesday over a canceled fantasy football event in Las Vegas that was to involve the Dallas quarterback and other star players.
- Cowboys, Bryant beat deadline with 5-year, $70 million deal Updated: Jul-15-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant has the long-term contract he said he wouldn't play without, and the Dallas Cowboys can quit worrying about whether he really would skip games.
- Most franchise tagged players reach long-term deals Updated: Jul-15-15 6:10 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Kansas City Chiefs ended up with a big bargain the last time they signed Justin Houston. This time, it's the star linebacker who's cashing in.
- Murray, Hill win national prep athlete of the year awards Updated: Jul-15-15 12:03 am
LOS ANGELES - Kyler Murray, a quarterback headed to Texas A&M, and sprinter Candace Hill were honored as the national prep athletes of the year Tuesday night.