- The Latest: Lewis Hamilton rolling toward Monaco GP win Updated: May-24-15 9:18 am
The Associated Press covers the biggest day in motorsports, from Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix to the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. The latest from the tracks:
- Rediscovering Walt Disney's optimistic in 'Tomorrowland' Updated: May-21-15 2:49 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - For writer Damon Lindelof, the genesis of the escapist adventure "Tomorrowland" was one very simple question: What happened to our jet packs?
- David Letterman to sign off as late-night host Updated: May-20-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - After 33 years and 6,028 broadcasts of his late-night show, David Letterman is signing off.
- Review: 'Tomorrowland' likeable and fun, but tries too hard Updated: May-20-15 4:59 pm
- Clooney, mayor to help open 1 World Trade Center observatory Updated: May-18-15 4:28 pm
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (dih BLAH'-zee-oh), George Clooney and Anderson Cooper are helping to open the new observatory at One World Trade Center.
- Art acquired in WWII Germany returned by Montana brothers Updated: May-17-15 3:38 pm
LIVINGSTON, Montana - It's been 70 years, but several pieces of art belonging to a German family - possibly removed by American soldiers at the end of World War II - have been returned to Germany, thanks to two local brothers.
- Clooney, astronauts mark 45th anniversary of Apollo 13 Updated: May-13-15 9:24 am
SUGAR LAND, Texas - George Clooney has joined astronauts Jim Lovell, Tom Stafford and Eugene "Gene" Cernan at a gala in Texas to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 13 mission.
- Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey on Letterman next week Updated: May-08-15 11:08 am
NEW YORK - Former President Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Howard Stern and Julia Roberts will be among the guests during the final full week of David Letterman's reign as a late-night host.
- Beyonce shuts down the Met Gala in peekaboo Givenchy Updated: May-05-15 3:11 am
NEW YORK - Rihanna shut down the Met Gala's red carpet in a regal yellow coat. And then came Bey.