- Underdogs in summer movies include originality, opportunity Updated: Apr-27-16 1:56 pm
NEW YORK - Hollywood's summer, which kicks off with the fittingly combative "Captain America: Civil War," will be a season of struggle: for box office, for originality and for opportunity.
- Clooney joins Armenians to mark anniversary of massacre Updated: Apr-24-16 2:32 pm
YEREVAN, Armenia - Actor George Clooney presented a $1.1 million award on the 101st anniversary of a massacre of Armenians by Ottoman Turks to a Burundi woman who offered sanctuary to thousands of orphans in the middle of a civil war there.
- Hosting Clinton fundraisers, Clooney decries political cash Updated: Apr-17-16 11:29 am
WASHINGTON - Actor George Clooney would like to get big money out of politics - so he doesn't have to raise it.
- Sean Penn's 'The Last Face' competing at Cannes festival Updated: Apr-14-16 12:23 pm
PARIS - Sean Penn's "The Last Face" about aid workers in Africa will compete at the Cannes Film Festival this year - along with movies about interracial marriage in 1950s America, illness and poverty in working class Britain and cannibal fashion models in Los Angeles.
- Clinton's frustration grows, as primary race continues Updated: Apr-04-16 3:17 am
SYRACUSE, New York - Hillary Clinton snapped at a Greenpeace protester. She linked Bernie Sanders and tea party Republicans. And she bristled with anger when nearly two dozen Sanders supporters marched out of an event near her home outside New York City, shouting "if she wins, we lose."