- NFL looking into Joe Haden's late scratch with broken finger Updated: Oct-06-15 10:18 am
BEREA, Ohio - The NFL has asked the Browns why Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden was inactive for Sunday's game against San Diego after being listed as probable on the team's injury report.
- Browns' Pettine: 'We're not going to hit the panic button' Updated: Oct-05-15 7:44 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns general manager Ray Farmer was back in his office Monday after serving a four-game NFL suspension.
- Browns missing tackles, defense still full of holes Updated: Oct-01-15 5:12 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns linebacker Paul Kruger recently saw an unsettling film filled with shocking, ghastly moments.
- Browns coach says no team 'rift' over McCown-Manziel debate Updated: Sep-30-15 6:45 pm
BEREA, Ohio - They're arguing in offices, bars and living rooms across Cleveland over Browns coach Mike Pettine's decision to start Josh McCown and not Johnny Manziel at quarterback.
- Browns quarterback Josh McCown bruises hand, holds onto job Updated: Sep-28-15 7:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's right hand is cut and swollen. His job status hasn't changed.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- McCown, Browns come up short in 27-20 loss to Raiders Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
CLEVELAND - There were chants for the backup quarterback, missed opportunities, a crucial penalty and a late comeback that fell short.
- Browns cornerback K'Waun Williams out with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 3:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns starting nickel back K'Waun Williams sustained his third concussion in less than a year and will sit out Sunday against Oakland, forcing changes to Cleveland's secondary.
- Browns' Travis Benjamin off to speedy start to season Updated: Sep-24-15 5:54 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Travis Benjamin answered the question quickly, without hesitation - just like almost everything else he does.
- Carr looks to build on late comeback win for Raiders Updated: Sep-23-15 7:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Fresh off the most productive game of his young career as the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, Derek Carr now wants to do something he hasn't accomplished yet in the NFL.
- Manziel calls Browns' switch back to McCown 'disappointing' Updated: Sep-23-15 6:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel stood by waiting for Josh McCown to finish his interview session before it was his turn to address the Browns' decision to change quarterbacks.
- Raiders have plenty of room for improvement on defense Updated: Sep-22-15 7:11 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Raiders linebacker Curtis Lofton says Johnny Manziel and Josh McCown are so similar that it won't matter much who the Cleveland Browns start at quarterback.
- Manziel's first win complicates Browns quarterback situation Updated: Sep-21-15 6:22 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's antics have the Browns in a jam. This time, a positive one.
- Manziel makes case to be starter as Browns beat Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
CLEVELAND - There was no gloating, no gestures, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.
- Browns likely to start McCown against Titans if he practices Updated: Sep-17-15 5:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown slid a little closer to starting the Browns' home opener.
- Browns preparing to start Manziel; McCown has concussion Updated: Sep-14-15 6:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's playing status for Sunday's home opener against Tennessee is unclear. Once again, Cleveland's quarterback situation is as blurry as ever.
- Marshall 'steals' momentum in Jets' 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-14-15 3:41 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall turned a turnover into a takeaway and a huge momentum swing for the New York Jets.
- Jets' Mauldin hospitalized with concussion, no neck injury Updated: Sep-13-15 8:42 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Jets rookie linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin has a concussion - but no neck injury, as initially feared - and was hospitalized overnight for observation after being carted off the field in the team's season-opening win over the Cleveland Browns.
- Fitzpatrick, Ivory lead Jets to 31-10 win over Browns Updated: Sep-13-15 8:04 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Todd Bowles got a big win and a celebratory game ball in his New York Jets debut.
- NFL clears Patriots of headset suspicion in opening game Updated: Sep-11-15 7:06 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly has heard air traffic control coming in over the headsets he uses to communicate with his staff. Former Ravens coach Brian Billick said he once heard a pizza delivery guy.
- Browns waive wide receiver Terrelle Pryor for injured back Updated: Sep-10-15 6:25 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Terrelle Pryor thought he could make plays and help the Browns win. He won't get the chance.
- Fitzpatrick healthy and ready for 'awesome' debut with Jets Updated: Sep-09-15 7:34 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Ryan Fitzpatrick endured a few dark and physically challenging months to get back to where he'll be Sunday.
- Browns rookie Duke Johnson back from concussion Updated: Sep-09-15 6:05 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns rookie running back Duke Johnson keeps a model of The Incredible Hulk on a shelf in his locker.