- Johnny Manziel could be inactive for Browns on Monday night Updated: Nov-27-15 4:05 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's demotion might include him not dressing for the game.
- Invigorated Schaub readies for first start with Ravens Updated: Nov-25-15 6:07 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Since the beginning of last season, Matt Schaub has thrown exactly 10 passes in NFL competition.
- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching Updated: Nov-25-15 6:00 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.
- Video of Manziel causes stir as Browns end bye week Updated: Nov-23-15 7:09 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel couldn't make it through the Browns' bye week without being a distraction.
- Johnny Manziel's strong start doesn't win him full-time gig Updated: Nov-16-15 6:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel's best performance in two NFL seasons earned him positive praise and rave reviews.
- Browns' Hawkins released from hospital, teammate decries hit Updated: Nov-16-15 5:15 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns wide receiver Travis Benjamin said the hard hit Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones delivered on Cleveland's Andrew Hawkins was "unacceptable."
- Steelers flip and roll into bye after pummeling Browns Updated: Nov-16-15 3:30 am
- Roethlisberger solid in relief, Steelers rout Browns 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:29 pm
- Manziel improves but Browns fall to Steelers 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:24 pm
PITTSBURGH - Maybe Johnny Football can ball in the NFL.
- McCown or Manziel? Browns won't name starter vs Steelers Updated: Nov-13-15 9:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Mike Pettine is keeping his starting quarterback a secret - even from the quarterbacks.
- Browns' quarterback situation still cloudy for Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-12-15 9:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns have prepared two quarterbacks to start against the Steelers.
- Browns' McCown limited in practice, still chance he'll start Updated: Nov-11-15 2:35 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown played catch during the early portion of his first practice since Oct. 30, a small but significant step as the Browns starting quarterback recovers from a painful rib injury.
- Browns' McCown not practicing, will start if healthy Updated: Nov-10-15 4:18 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The cries to start Johnny Manziel are growing louder by the loss.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Browns not ready to commit to Johnny Manziel as starter Updated: Nov-06-15 3:10 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel's prime-time TV performance didn't earn him a full-time gig. At least not yet.
- Dalton, Eifert lead Bengals over Browns 31-10 to go 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:28 am
CINCINNATI - Three touchdown catches on three different routes. Tight end Tyler Eifert got a lot of attention with his latest impressive game.
- Manziel to start for injured McCown against unbeaten Bengals Updated: Nov-04-15 7:17 pm
CLEVELAND - Welcome to The Jungle, Johnny.
- Battered Browns not sure if McCown can play against Bengals Updated: Nov-02-15 7:47 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns have little time to ice their ample bumps and bruises this week.