- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Kurt Busch crew chief in New Hampshire after appendectomy Updated: Sep-25-15 3:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Tony Gibson started working with Jimmie Johnson's trainer in July to get fit headed into the heart of the NASCAR season.
- Edwards tops speed chart during practice at New Hampshire Updated: Sep-25-15 2:31 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards was fastest in the lone practice session Friday for the second race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.