- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return Updated: Jul-03-15 6:24 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- Allmendinger wins pole for road course race at Sonoma Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
SONOMA, California - AJ Allmendinger, developing as the top driver on road courses, won the pole for Sunday's race at winding Sonoma Raceway.
- Tony Stewart struggling to end worst slump of career Updated: Jun-27-15 4:12 pm
SONOMA, California - Tony Stewart spent a rare week off traveling across Ohio as the hands-on owner of a sprint car series.
- Kurt and Kyle Busch facing different Chase prospects Updated: Jun-17-15 5:47 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Busch had just won a NASCAR Xfinity race - his first time back on that series after being injured in a February accident - when he confidently eyed the next day's Sprint Cup event.
- Kurt Busch wins rain-shortened NASCAR race in Michigan Updated: Jun-14-15 8:14 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Larson knew the rain was coming - and wanted it to arrive as soon as possible.
- Johnson, Truex Jr., among racers testing at Darlington Updated: Jun-10-15 5:57 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Martin Truex Jr. is not sure what he must do to keep up with the powerhouse teams of Sprint Cup or how long he'll continue to face questions about it.
- Tony Stewart trying to catch the big one in victory lane Updated: Jun-10-15 1:30 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Dressed in a Bass Pro T-shirt and cap, Tony Stewart was all set to take his turn as a commercial fisherman.
- Truex breaks through at Pocono for 1st win since 2013 Updated: Jun-07-15 6:06 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Martin Truex Jr. slapped the top of his No. 78 Chevrolet, thrust his right fist toward the sky and bounded straight into his girlfriend's arms.
- Kurt Busch wins pole in abbreviated Pocono qualifying Updated: Jun-05-15 8:02 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kurt Busch survived NASCAR's version of bump day to beat the clock and the rest of the field.