- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Austin Dillon wins Truck Series' milestone 500th race Updated: Sep-26-15 4:28 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Austin Dillon led 80 laps and won from the pole Saturday at New Hampshire Motorspeedway in the milestone 500th NASCAR Truck Series race.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Kurt Busch crew chief in New Hampshire after appendectomy Updated: Sep-25-15 3:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Tony Gibson started working with Jimmie Johnson's trainer in July to get fit headed into the heart of the NASCAR season.
- Edwards tops speed chart during practice at New Hampshire Updated: Sep-25-15 2:31 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards was fastest in the lone practice session Friday for the second race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Keselowski wins 1st pole of season with run at Darlington Updated: Sep-05-15 4:43 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Brad Keselowski won the pole for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race Sunday at Darlington Raceway, where he'll start up front for the first time all season while searching for his first Southern 500 victory.
- Darlington's return: Lady in Black back on Labor Day Updated: Sep-03-15 5:05 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kyle Petty was never among the biggest fans of Darlington Raceway, once saying the big oval should be filled with water and turned into a stadium-sized bathtub.