- Watchdog: US Ambassador Kennedy used private email Updated: Aug-25-15 3:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Senior staff at the U.S. Embassy to Japan, including Ambassador Caroline Kennedy, have used personal email accounts for official business, an internal watchdog said in a report Tuesday. Some emails contained sensitive information.
- Ceremony held for construction of USS John F. Kennedy Updated: Aug-22-15 4:44 pm
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia - Construction has started on the Navy's next aircraft carrier.
- Trump takes a detour off the trail, reports for jury duty Updated: Aug-17-15 4:40 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump pulled up in a long black limousine and gave a very presidential wave as he made his way into the building. Then the billionaire promptly found himself seated next to ordinary, wage-earning, subway-riding New Yorkers, forced to wait - and wait some more - for the wheels of justice to turn.
- Trump joining long list of celebrities with NYC jury duty Updated: Aug-16-15 3:01 pm
NEW YORK - New York has a star-studded jury pool and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is due to join a long list of celebrities who have made the trip to lower Manhattan to sit with hundreds of others who could be picked to decide trials.
- US Sen. Cotton visiting countries in east Asia Updated: Aug-10-15 11:52 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton is on a weeklong trip to east Asia to meet with senior government officials and service members, including troops from Arkansas.
- Calls to abolish nukes on Nagasaki bombing 70th anniversary Updated: Aug-09-15 12:19 am
NAGASAKI, Japan - The city of Nagasaki marked the 70th anniversary of the atomic bombing Sunday with calls to abolish nuclear weapons and halt the Japanese government's push to loosen restrictions on what its military can do.