- Mexican TV anchor Jacobo Zabludovsky dies at 87 Updated: Jul-02-15 6:07 pm
MEXICO CITY - Jacobo Zabludovsky, a journalist who for decades was seen as a symbol of the tight links between Mexico's government and press, died Thursday at age 87.
- Mexico president leaves hospital after gallbladder surgery Updated: Jun-28-15 2:29 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto left the hospital on Sunday after undergoing surgery to remove his gallbladder.
- AT&T to spend $3B on expanding Iusacell network in Mexico Updated: Jun-25-15 5:04 pm
MEXICO CITY - AT&T Inc. plans to invest about $3 billion to build up its recently acquired Iusacell mobile phone network in Mexico.
- Mexico president poised for majority despite discontent Updated: Jun-08-15 5:40 pm
MEXICO CITY - Despite widespread disillusionment with his government, President Enrique Pena Nieto on Monday emerged from midterm elections with an expected congressional majority that will let him forge ahead with his reform agenda without compromising with opponents.
- Winners and losers: 5 takeaways from Mexico midterm vote Updated: Jun-08-15 5:15 pm
MEXICO CITY - Here are five things to know about Mexico's midterm elections, seen as a referendum on President Enrique Pena Nieto's government halfway through his six-year mandate.