- Battered and bloodied Clippers exit playoffs early again Updated: Apr-30-16 5:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The battered and bloodied Los Angeles Clippers fought to the end only to exit the playoffs early once again.
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Tough choices ahead for Grizzlies with painful season over Updated: Apr-25-16 3:05 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of things they could control by assembling a roster good enough to challenge for the NBA title.
- Chris Paul leads Clippers past Grizzlies 110-84 Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Facing a historic game to end the regular season, the Memphis Grizzlies struggled against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 91-81 in Kobe's next-to-last home game Updated: Apr-07-16 2:12 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers took turns guarding Kobe Bryant, everybody wanting one last shot at the legend. When the buzzer finally sounded, they gathered for one last chance to shake their longtime rival's hand.
- Farewell, Kobe: Lakers lose 103-81 to Clippers as visitors Updated: Apr-06-16 2:19 am
LOS ANGELES - The affection for Kobe Bryant overflowed inside Staples Center even as it was tinged with regret about seeing the superstar closing out his career in losing fashion.
- Clippers welcome Griffin back with 114-109 win over Wizards Updated: Apr-03-16 7:23 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin showed brief flashes of his old Lob City self in his return from a three-month absence. His Clippers teammates, who kept winning without him, were just glad to have their leader back.