- Rutgers' Kyle Flood to coach opener; 5 players arrested Updated: Sep-03-15 4:29 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Kyle Flood will coach Rutgers in its season opener against Norfolk State on Saturday despite an ongoing academic investigation and the arrest and suspension of five football players.
- 5 Rutgers football players suspended amid criminal charges Updated: Sep-03-15 3:44 pm
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Five Rutgers football players have been suspended after one was charged in two home invasions and four others were charged with assaulting a group of people in New Brunswick in April.
- Big Ten nonconference schedule strong, and getting stronger Updated: Sep-03-15 1:59 pm
The Big Ten this summer unveiled a strategy to beef up nonconference football schedules across the league. A look at the 2015 schedules of the five most powerful leagues shows the Big Ten's slate already is mighty tough.
- Rutgers suspends Carroo, Laviano, 3 others for half a game Updated: Aug-25-15 5:30 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers has suspended star receiver Leonte Carroo and quarterback Chris Laviano, along with three other players, for the first half of its season opener against Norfolk State for a curfew violation. Coach Kyle Flood said Laviano, who was competing to be the starting quarterback, tried using a fake ID.
- Flood getting close to picking Scarlet Knights quarterback Updated: Aug-23-15 10:48 am
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers coach Kyle Flood is taking longer than expected to choose his starting quarterback.
- After 3-year run, season of change arrives for East Carolina Updated: Aug-21-15 10:11 am
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina has beaten power-conference teams, put up big offensive numbers and even popped into the national rankings during an impressive three-year run. Now the Pirates must prove they have some staying power.
- Another year, another new offensive coordinator for Rutgers Updated: Aug-16-15 5:55 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - For the sixth time in six years, Rutgers' offense is under the guidance of a new coordinator.
- Rutgers reports for practice again seeking respect Updated: Aug-09-15 4:44 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers offensive lineman Chris Muller called his team "the Rodney Dangerfield of the Big Ten."