- Penske struggles again in Iowa Updated: Jul-19-15 8:09 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Team Penske's baffling lack of success at Iowa Speedway culminated with an awful performance Saturday night.
- Ryan Hunter-Reay limps into Iowa on IndyCar cold streak Updated: Jul-16-15 4:56 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The finale of last year's IndyCar race in Iowa showed what Ryan Hunter-Reay can do when he is in peak form.
- After uncertainty, more hopeful outlook for Milwaukee Mile Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - A rainy forecast gave way to a sunny afternoon for this year's IndyCar race at the Milwaukee Mile.
- Sebastien Bourdais wins at Milwaukee with late surge on oval Updated: Jul-13-15 2:53 am
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Sebastien Bourdais' final 60-plus laps at the Milwaukee Mile offered reminders of his dominating Champ Car run a decade ago.
- IndyCar fines Rahal, Power for actions during Sonoma race Updated: Jul-01-15 5:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal's team has been fined $10,000 because the Fontana winner left the pits with a fuel hose attached to his car Saturday.
- IndyCar CEO: Rules package was off for Fontana race Updated: Jul-01-15 5:50 pm
The CEO of IndyCar said Wednesday that the series went too far with the rules package for last weekend's race at California, where many drivers sharply criticized what they said was dangerous pack racing.