- Rain washes out 2nd day of practice for Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-17-16 5:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The second day of practice for the Indianapolis 500 was rained out Tuesday, and drivers never made it onto the track to continue preparations for the 100th running of the "Greatest Spectacle in Racing."
- Pagenaud expands IndyCar lead with 3rd straight victory Updated: May-14-16 7:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud turned up the heat in Indianapolis' record-breaking cold Saturday.
- Pagenaud adds another pole win to dominant start at Indy GP Updated: May-13-16 9:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud keeps finding ways to stay ahead of the IndyCar pack.
- Penalties push Rahal, Newgarden to back of Indy GP field Updated: May-13-16 9:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - American drivers Graham Rahal and Josef Newgarden will start from the back of a 25-car field Saturday in the Grand Prix of Indianapolis after failing post-qualifying inspections.
- IndyCar returning to Watkins Glen, replaces Boston race Updated: May-13-16 4:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar officials found a popular replacement for its canceled race in Boston, announcing Friday it would return to Watkins Glen International in New York for Labor Day weekend.
- Experience helping Pagenaud make early championship push Updated: May-12-16 5:37 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud is all business this week in Indianapolis.
- Staying grounded: Castroneves knows goal of IndyCar changes Updated: May-03-16 8:03 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Helio Castroneves has no desire in being airborne and upside down again at Indianapolis. Neither does IndyCar, which is making changes in hopes of preventing those kinds of scary flips at high-speed tracks.