- Browns tired of Johnny Manziel's antics, point to release Updated: Feb-02-16 2:34 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns are about to throw Johnny Football away.
- Every turnover a trophy for opportunistic Chiefs defense Updated: Jan-11-16 5:08 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs had six interceptions all of last season.
- Wild-card teams go unprecedented 4 for 4. What's next? Updated: Jan-11-16 2:52 pm
Just get in is the mantra of NFL teams as they chase playoff berths. Wild-card weekend displayed why that philosophy works.
- NFL Latest: Roethlisberger leads Steelers over Bengals Updated: Jan-10-16 12:10 am
The latest from the NFL wild-card games Saturday (all times EST):
- Chiefs beat Texans 30-0 for first playoff win since 1994 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:08 am
HOUSTON - After 22 years without a playoff victory, the Kansas City Chiefs were determined not to give up the lead this time.
- Hoyer's struggles doom Texans in 30-0 loss to Chiefs Updated: Jan-09-16 10:25 pm
HOUSTON - Houston's loss to Kansas City illustrated clearly just how desperately the Texans need an upgrade at quarterback.
- Hopkins thrives for Texans despite quarterback changes Updated: Jan-06-16 7:29 pm
HOUSTON - It didn't matter which quarterback was throwing passes for the Houston Texans this season, DeAndre Hopkins was there to catch them.
- Every team has a big flaw to fix but also a calling card Updated: Jan-06-16 7:20 pm
DENVER - Each of the NFL teams still standing has reason to believe confetti, a nice parade and some really big rings are headed their way. Each also knows the locker room clean-out could come this month.