- Medicare aims to foster critical care talks with doctors Updated: Apr-20-16 11:48 am
Medicare wants more doctors and patients to talk about the tough care decisions that must be made if a person becomes seriously ill or incapacitated.
- Elizabeth Warren, comic book hero? Senator is latest to star Updated: Apr-18-16 1:10 am
BOSTON - Her parents didn't hail from the planet Krypton, and she was never bitten by a radioactive spider, but that hasn't stopped Elizabeth Warren from starring as a comic book hero.
- Sarah Palin cancels Trump appearance in Casper Updated: Apr-15-16 9:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will no longer attend the Wyoming Republican State Convention this weekend.
- Folger retiring Public Safety post; Monegan is replacement Updated: Apr-14-16 2:51 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - State Public Safety Commissioner Gary Folger is retiring next month and will be replaced by a man who formerly held that post, Walt Monegan.
- UCF students find passion in running late-night talk show Updated: Apr-10-16 3:01 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Every week, a dozen University of Central Florida students sit at a square table with their laptops, reading stories on media websites.
- Cruz to speak at Wyoming GOP State Convention April 16 Updated: Apr-06-16 10:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is scheduled to speak at the Wyoming Republican State Convention in Casper next week.
- Nebraska Republicans close to reinstating winner-take-all Updated: Apr-04-16 9:39 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Republicans cleared a major hurdle Monday in their efforts to reinstate a winner-take-all system in presidential elections, a move that would wipe out any chance of the state splitting its electoral votes as it did for Democrat Barack Obama in 2008.